La Marzocco Linea Electrical System and Pump
There are three different versions of control boxes that have been used with the La Marzocco. Until approximately 1990 there was a Non-Mask Control box. It has 8 pin connectors and colored ribbon cables. Until approximately 1995 the Mask control box was in use. It has 10 pin connectors and grey ribbon cables. After 1995 the Wizard control box was introduced. It has 16 pin connectors and grey ribbon cables.
- 3/8 BSP Male x 3/8 Compression Male
- La Marzocco 16 Pin 140cm Ribbon Cable
- La Marzocco CPU Fan
- La Marzocco Hot Water Ribbon Cable
- La Marzocco 40 Amp Four Group Contactor
- La Marzocco 32 Amp Contactor
- La Marzocco Cronos Membrane Strip
- La Marzocco Terminal Block, 8 GA.
- La Marzocco Terminal Block, 16 GA.
- Rotary Vane Pump Motor - Standard 230V Motor
- Fluid-o-Tech Rotoflow Rotary Vane Water Pump
- Gicar RL30/1E/2C/F 230/240V - Auto-fill Level Control Unit
- Large Solenoid Voltage Connector