Thank you for choosing Espresso Parts! UPS Express Service orders placed before 2:00PM PST generally ship out the same day the order is placed. Please be aware that all other orders placed after 11:00am PST may not ship until the next business day. We move quickly and since your order is already in the works we are not able to make any changes. You will receive a separate email after your order ships. Watch out for any merchandise that will ship separately as we do ship from several warehouses. To guarantee your order, all back ordered merchandise will be charged at this time and will ship as soon as they become available. You will not be charged additional shipping on backordered items. Contact our amazing customer support team at 800.459.5594 / 360.357.7781 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions in regards to these policies.
COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT RETURN POLICY
Espresso Parts is proud to offer a 100% accuracy guarantee. If Espresso Parts makes a mistake on your order, Espresso Parts will cover the shipping costs to correct the mistake. In order to qualify for the 100% accuracy guarantee, orders must be transmitted via the website on EspressoParts.com or EspressoParts.com.
Espresso Parts' expert technicians will work diligently with you to help determine which parts you may need to order but Espresso Parts does not take responsibility for remote diagnostics or orders transmitted verbally. All recommendations on parts and procedures are made without any guarantees.
All commercial equipment sales final. Website purchase at EspressoParts.com for commercial equipment are typically not eligible for return or exchange. Espresso Parts has the right to waive the finality of orders and will assess a minimum 10% restocking fee and $350 flat fee to cover return freight shipping for heavyweight equipment.
RETURNING COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT
All returned equipment is subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee and $350 flat fee to cover return freight shipping. Additional cleaning, refurbishment, and replacement packaging fees may be charged as follows:
- 10% Restocking Fee: Equipment returned in closed box condition. No power. No water.
- 20% Restocking Fee: Equipment return in open box condition.
- Equipment received beyond the above-noted condition with any usage or damage is not returnable, and we will contact you to send the equipment back.
- All restocking fees will be assessed and applied based on the sole discretion of EspressoParts.com.
- If your equipment arrives in new, closed box condition, we will refund your original payment method less other restocking fees, original shipping & handling costs, and return freight shipping fees for heavy equipment.
Contact us via email (email@example.com) Let us know why you'd like to return the machine—we'll help you determine if there is an exchange that will better suit your needs. We will send an RMA email to you with detailed instructions on exchanging or returning your equipment. Please read the email in its entirety and take care to properly prepare your machine for return. This can help avoid additional charges assessed to your return.
Note: Equipment that has been modified or customized is not eligible for return.
GENERAL MERCHANDISE 365-DAY FREE RETURN POLICY
Espresso Parts will gladly accept all unused or defective merchandise for return. All merchandise must be unused and returned in its original packaging. *Important Note: Special Order Items, Electrical Items, Pump Heads, Solenoids and select items are typically NOT eligible for return. All sales are typically final noted on specific product pages. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your return to be received and processed. Most returns are processed within 10 business days of receipt in our warehouse. We will send you an email confirming your return has been processed. Your refund will be credited back directly to the credit card or other payment method that was used for the original order. In special cases, you may receive a credit on your account to be used within 90 days or a refund via PayPal or ACH. Please consult a Customer Service Representative for more details regarding a special case.
- LIMITED 20-day return on select items, includes but not limited to; special order parts, electrical parts, pump heads, solenoids, blender parts, filtration components, electrical brewing gear, scales, kettles, home-brewers, home grinders, and home espresso machines. Noted on specific product pages. Restocking fees apply.
- All returned LIMITED 20-DAY items are subject to a minimum 2.5% restocking fee. Additional cleaning, refurbishment, and replacement packaging fees may be charged as follows:
- 10% Restocking Fee: Any grinders that have had any beans run through the grinding chamber, regardless of prior cleaning and appearance. Damaged or missing packaging or accessories or equipment returned wet, dirty, and requiring additional cleaning.
- 15% Restocking Fee: Merchandise returned with cosmetic damage requiring labor to correct including surface scratches on painted or polished surfaces.
- 25% Restocking Fee: Merchandise returned with severe cosmetic damage requiring extensive repair including scratches or chips deep into the finish, or dented body panels. Extremely dirty equipment requiring 1 hour or more of cleaning.
- Merchandise received beyond the above-noted damage is not returnable, and we will contact you to send the machine back.
- NO RETURN on USED-NEW product, refurbished product, electrical parts, pumps, solenoids, control boards, and all other electrical parts under the parts category. Noted on specific product pages.
RETURNING GENERAL MERCHANDISE
Espresso Parts accepts returns up to 365 days from the time it was purchased and return shipping is *FREE. Yes, 365 days and *FREE!!!! It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Call our Customer Support team and request the required RMA # for your return. Call us at (800) 459-5594.
Take advantage of our *FREE UPS return label.
Pack your merchandise securely in the original packaging and adhere your return shipping label and your RMA # to the outside of the package. Please ensure no other shipping labels are visible. Then send it to us! Tape your UPS return label to your box then drop it off at any authorized UPS Shipping Center. Find the UPS Service Center Nearest to You. *Please note to use our pre-paid labels, shipments must be sent from the United States.
You can send merchandise back to us at the address below using your own shipping method. You are responsible for all tracking information and insurance. Espresso Parts is not liable for return shipments that don't include our return shipping label. RMA # is still required if you use your own shipping method. All other policies apply.
Attn: Returns Department
4315 Lacey Blvd SE
Lacey, WA 98503
DAMAGED & MISSING MERCHANDISE MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
Prior to signing receipt of your shipment, carefully inspect the box or boxes for any damage. If you see damage you must mark the delivery receipt accordingly. It is recommended to take pictures of the outside of the box and the inside of the box. Then unpack the contents to ensure there is no concealed damage or missing items.
Gather the following documentation:
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 459-5594 with the above documentation and we will be happy to work with the freight company to process a damage claim. Espresso Parts is limited to assist when working with your freight forwarder.
- Espresso Parts Order Number
- Freight Tracking Number
- Photographs and description of damage
*NOTICE: UPS shipments include $100 insurance coverage. Insurance in excess of $100 should be requested at the time of purchase. The receiver is responsible for additional insurance costs. The receiver is responsible to file an insurance claim with UPS. All shipments are DAP and Espresso Parts is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
By selecting USPS Priority Domestic Shipping, you release Espresso Parts from responsibility for delayed shipments and loss in excess of $50.00. Insurance claims to damaged or lost items in excess of $50.00 will not be recovered. Espresso Parts is not responsible for lost or damaged items. Insurance in excess of $50.00 should be requested at the time of purchase. All shipments are DAP and Espresso Parts is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
RECEIVE INCORRECT MERCHANDISE? WE'LL MAKE IT RIGHT!
Contact our Customer Support team at (800) 459-5594 and we will coordinate a reorder to ship the correct merchandise at no additional cost to you. We may also provide you with a prepaid return shipping label and request an immediate return of the incorrectly received merchandise. To avoid additional charges the incorrectly received merchandise must be shipped within 7 days of receiving the prepaid return shipping label. All regular return policies still apply. All merchandise must be returned unused and in original packaging in order to avoid being charged.
Refurbished products are sold AS IS, and no exchanges are accepted. 20-Day Limited Return Policy, restocking fees apply. 1-Year Standard Warranty against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials. Learn more about the Refurbished Guarantee.
Our goal is to offer the highest quality products within the specialty coffee trade. We guarantee a full refund or replacement of all defective products at no additional cost to you. Most merchandise has a specified limited warranty and will be dealt with accordingly. Our first step will be to coordinate a replacement directly with the manufacturer at no additional cost.