Details Product Specs
Being your own barista at home isn't just cost-effective it's fun! Better to have a semi-commercial coffee grinder with professional components like burrs (rather than blades) so you can experience the velvety taste of delicious coffee beans ground fresh every day! The key to a good grind is evenly grounded particles so you can get a clean and consistent brew. The X54 is an allround grinder meaning that you can use this for your home espresso machine, french press, Aero Press, pour-overs. and more!
The X54 is the quietest home coffee grinder at 70 db (A), so the baby can sleep soundly and you can enjoy the morning with the birds. Mahlkönig is a professional brand of coffee grinders and the most sought after by baristas because they are known for their longevity. The durable compact motor provides a lifetime of more than 25,000 shots. This is a robust piece of equipment that you won't need to replace anytime soon!
- 54 mm premium special steel burrs for even particles and incredible taste.
- One grinder for all brewing methods with a simple dial button to help you navigate the perfect grind: brew, espresso, immersion, filter, and pour-over.
- Two easily swappable fronts for grinds: portafilter or grounds container.
- Highly durable motor with a life expectancy of 25,000 shots.
- Premium multifunctional LED display with 4 timer presets and a manual mode.
- Also recommended as a decaf grinder for professional business settings.
All grinders are tested with coffee prior to shipping to ensure a quality grind. Coffee grounds may be present upon unboxing.
About The Brand
Mahlkönig is hands down our most popular brand of grinders at Espresso Parts. Often regarded as the "King of Grinders," Mahlkönig grinders are built to last. Baristas around the world can attest to their durability and consistency, which is why Mahlkönig grinders can be spotted in some of the most elite cafes around. Designed and manufactured by hand in Germany, Mahlkönig continues to innovate in order to contribute to the highest coffee enjoyment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.