HOW TO BACKFLUSH YOUR ESPRESSO MACHINE
1. Remove portafilter basket and insert blind filter in portafilter (a stubby screwdriver can help!) Add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Espresso Parts Cleaning Powder. The scoop on the back of your Pallo Coffee Tool is the right size for one dose of cleaner. Insert portafilter into group head.
2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times
3. Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
4. Insert portafilter into group head. Repeat step (2) without detergent.
5. Remove portafilter and switch out the blind basket with the basket used to brew.
6. Once more flush the group head to ensure no soap residue is left.
WHY USE ESPRESSO PARTS ESPRESSO MACHINE CLEANER?
- Specifically designed for espresso machines, therefore, you will not hurt your machine.
- Designed to remove coffee grinds and oils
- Essential component in daily machine maintenance and keeps your espresso tasting great.
- NSF and OMRI™ Certified
Espresso Parts Espresso machine Cleaner and Puro are the official cleaning products of the United States Barista Competition and the World Barista Competition.