Bulk Buys? You Bet.
Looking to stock up on this product? Request a quote for large wholesale orders.
This product usually ships same day.
Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
Barista Basics 3oz Shot Glass is a heat-resistant and ergonomically crafted shot pitcher. Pouring is an art and this Triple Spout Shot Glass is a tool of the trade. Designed with 3 spouts the Triple Shot Glass gives the user the option to pour left-handed, right-handed, back-handed, or forehanded. Graduated marks read in ounces and milliliters for all your measuring needs. Make the Triple Spout Shot Glass yours with custom logo printing (See details below)
- Ounces are marked at every 1/2oz. Milliliters are marked at every 10ml
- 66mm diameter x 62mm height 72mm diameter at widest point, spout to spout
- Made of clear, thick-walled, borosilicate, heat-resistant glass
- Easy to read markings with any liquid capacity: 3oz graduated in fluid ounces & milliliters
- Great for measuring small increments of liquids
Screen Printing Requirements:
- Set-up fee: $60*
- Screen printing price per item: $1.28
- Shipping price will be determined in a quote
- Minimum order quantity to avoid additional fees: TBD
- Screen printing price includes printing a single color on only one side of the item. For additional colors and graphics support, we will provide a custom quote.
- At this time we are unable to print inside items except for coffee sample trays.
- Gold and silver printing is available and may have an additional charge.
Please contact Customer Service for a quote. Wholesale and volume discount prices are available on all of our cup collections. Your supplied artwork must be of professional grade. For bitmap images (JPG/TIFF/BMP, Photoshop, Corel PaintShop Pro), the resolution should be at least 300 dpi or 600 by 600 pixels in size for a 2" by 2" image. We prefer vector files (Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw) files to prevent quality loss. Art work corrections may include additional fees. *Different items & logo size changes may initiate an additional charge.