Details Product Specs
A clean machine means clean coffee. Coffeetool is the smarter way to clean your espresso machine group heads and prevent the build-up of rancid oils. Unlike other group head brushes, our patented design features an ergonomic handle and unique water deflector fins to keep scalding hot water from reaching your hand while cleaning the espresso machine group head.
Pallo Coffee Tool Brush Features
- Bristle Cartridge: Threaded, replaceable espresso machine brush bristle cartridges, all varying in stiffness, bristle count, and weight. When bristles wear out simply screw on a new one.
- Water Deflectors: Pallo Coffeetool's ingenious water deflectors prevent scalding hot water from ever reaching your hands.
- Steam Wand vent poker at one end for cleaning and declogging neglected tips. Get rid of the paper clips with a better solution!
- Detergent Spoon: Save money by dispensing the right amount of powdered detergent every time.
- Included is 1 color tool handle with 1 threaded bristle cartridge brush.
How to Use
NOTE** Some of the following steps require a commercial or semi-commercial back flushable espresso machine. If you are unsure if your espresso machine fits this profile, check with your espresso machine manufacturer before proceeding. If your machine is NOT a back flushable commercial or semi-commercial espresso machine, use step 3 ONLY.
- Using Coffeetool's on-board detergent spoon, place a spoonful or less of Espresso Parts Espresso Machine Cleaner by Puro Caff (backflush detergent) into a "blind insert" (without holes) in your portafilter handle.
- Attach the portafilter to the group and start backflushing your machine following the instructions on your detergent package.
- When it's time to flush out the system, run the group and start scrubbing the shower screen and the nooks and crannies of your group with Coffeetool. This is the best time to use Coffeetool as the hot running water helps wash away spent grounds, rancid coffee resins, flavors, and odors. The benefit of using Coffeetool is apparent at this stage as your hands stay cool and dry.
- Backflush your machine again, this time without detergent. and repeat step #3.
- Use the steam wand vent poker to unclog steam wand vent holes that have become clogged with dried milk residue or other debris (rust, hard water deposits, etc.) from inside your steam wand.
- Use Coffeetool anytime throughout the day to keep your group clean and your coffee tasting great.
About the Brand
PALLO a.k.a JoeGlo is a quality brand of coffee equipment cleaning tools. They helped to revolutionize group head cleaning with their Pallo Coffee Tool by making cleaning safer, more thorough, and easier on the barista. So go ahead, and give their products a try. You'll be collecting them all in no time.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.