CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES SUPPORT WITH COFFEE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Espresso Parts LLC is a modest company with big ambitions and we have quickly grown a world-wide presence within the specialty coffee trade. At Espresso Parts we focus everything on the customer experience, we are a dynamic team with the sole purpose of providing the best customer service experience, period! We strive to learn as much as we can each and every day so that we can bring our customers the newest innovations, the best equipment, tools and supplies available! We pride ourselves on being one of the most innovative and creative companies in the specialty coffee trade!
Customer Services duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens and maintains customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's situation; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Processes returns and product warranties.
- Answer multi-line phone system, email, and live chat calls.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Ideal candidate will have the following Sales and Sales Support experience:
- At least 2 years of experience with commercial coffee sales and industry knowledge. (espresso machines, grinders, manual brewers, filtration systems, water towers, etc.)
- At least 1 years of owning a quota or a managing a pipeline of business
- 2-5 years of account management experience within specialty coffee and proven ability to make presentations, increase annual revenue and comfort with using a CRM to manage and track
- Communicate via phone, email and live chat to guide customers through B2B sales, B2C sales.
- Communicate with customers and equipment vendors about maintenance, repairs, spare parts and be aware of new technology. We work with a vast number of vendors including, La Marzocco, Nuova Simonelli, Astoria, Rancilio, Baratza, Synesso, Mazzer, Mahlkonig, Ditting, Bunn, Fetco, etc.
- Good understanding of espresso and coffee extraction and knowledge of SCA standards.
Experience using Shopify, Hubspot, Brightpearl or other comparable software is highly desirable. We need someone who can speak to our customers regarding our entire product line. The ideal candidate will be genuinely kind natured, have excellent multitask skills, strong communication skills and the ability to work independently and with a team. We need someone with a strong customer service background and an unwavering appetite for exceeding customer expectations. Are you that person?
Available benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, paid AD&D coverage, paid Holidays, Wellness Program benefits, and a generous PTO and employee discount package and a paid day off for your Birthday. Pretty groovy deal! Salary DOE. This position is FT, Monday-Friday 730am to 430pm. For the right person, we will consider a relocation package.
To be considered please submit your application here; https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/494107
Espresso Parts LLC is a modest company with big ambitions and we have quickly grown a worldwide presence within the specialty coffee trade. At Espresso Parts (EP) we focus everything on the customer experience, we are a dynamic team with the sole purpose of providing the best customer service experience, period! We pride ourselves on being one of the most innovative and creative companies in the specialty coffee trade!
We are currently looking for a talented, self-motivated Brand/Marketing Director who will take a hands-on approach to create content and develop audiences across all of our platforms. In this role, you’ll spend your days as a key marketing contributor, developing strategy and managing business planning for a variety of channels. You’ll use your keen sense of brand style and voice to direct envy worthy content, aligning strategies consistently with overall company goals. You’ll lead a team of specialists and creatives to execute plans. The perfect candidate will thrive in a fast, deadline-driven work environment and manage multiple projects with ease. Attention to detail is a definite must. If this is you, we want to meet you!
In order to do this well, you will have a deep passion for the Espresso Parts brand and lifestyle, i.e., specialty coffee, barista life, imbibery, and all things espresso—and you’ll exhibit the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound. Most importantly, you will play a major hands-on role on any given campaign. You will be working with leadership on fast paced and exciting projects.
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE:
Candidate is expected to have experience with specialty coffee and brand marketing. You must be able to assist in formulating marketing plans and then carry them out. You must be able to measure and document the impact of marketing, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact. Creative writing a must. Demonstrate strong planning skills, prioritizing and managing conflicting demands to meet deadlines. Exhibit a high level of accuracy. Able to navigate successfully and positively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where change occurs rapidly. Motivating and supportive through change. Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one; looks beyond things accepted as “given” to suggest creative approaches. Maintains confidentiality and high ethical standards. Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (CC) to create and manage assets preferred. Coffee industry experience preferred. Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience.
Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of projects. Are you that person?
Available benefits include full medical, dental, AD&D and vision coverage, corporate wellness, paid holidays, a generous PTO and employee discount package and a paid day off for your Birthday. Pretty groovy deal! Salary DOE. This position is FT.
To be considered please submit your application here; https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/468645