Details Product Specs
Clima Pro 2.0 system now allows the barista to adjust the burr temperatures, thus expanding the barista’s range of choice. In addition to keeping the temperature consistent in the grinding chamber, the Mythos 2 is now more stable, reducing unwanted fluctuations of temperature, leading to a more efficient workplace.
Grind by time. The variable grind speed of 700-1200 rpm's allows the barista to pull shots quicker or slower depending on the workflow.
- Temperature controlled burrs using Clima Pro 2.0 technology: a heating and cooling system placed at the back of the unit. Change your parameters best to suit your coffee.
- Titanium 85mm burrs last twice as long with the ability to grind up to 3500 pounds of coffee before requiring replacement. We recommend throwing in extra burrs as a best practice for changing grinder burrs.
- Micrometric grind adjustment.
- Clump crusher technology ensures that every dose is clump-free and delivers fluffy and evenly distributed coffee.
- Portafilter holder while dosing so the barista can multitask: 3 programmable doses.
- LED illuminated workspace for better visibility in a dark environment and a multifunction touch display.
We've included the Gold Service Plan with this machine, a $375 dollar value.
About The Brand
Just like their espresso machines, Victoria Arduino espresso grinders are both show stoppers and built for busy baristas with high-quality coffee standards who desire consistency and control. These espresso grinders offer slightly more and better features than the Nuova Simonelli versions.