Details Product Specs
Whether you’re a high-volume or medium-volume business, the F64 EVO PRO is a top-shelf espresso grinder. The defining feature of this grinder is the detachable two-lever design that allows you to access the burrs for easy cleaning. That's on top of the Fiorenzato brand reputation for being very clean on the bar with little spray or waste. Baristas enjoy the highly intuitive touchscreen display with a scrolling menu because they can easily switch between grinding modes and monitor coffee stats. An automatic climate control system keeps grind temperatures consistent and your drinks terrific.
F64 EVO PRO Grinder Features
The clever and efficient design of this espresso grinder makes it easy to use and suitable for any coffee business. This is a grinder that will improve the workflow and bring your baristas joy.
- PRO Technology: detachable grinding chamber so cleaning is simple and easy. Just detach the two levers to tidy up. The one-time grinder settings never change anytime it's detached.
- EVO Technology: climate control system that controls the heat coming off the motor. This keeps your beans from overheating so your drink quality is always consistent.
- Dark-T Burrs: Featuring a black coating blend of titanium, aluminum, carbon, and nitrogen, that ensures durability five times longer than standard burrs (laboratory-tested). Burrs are produced in-house using a computerized numerical control machine to ensure absolute quality. Highly resistant to corrosion, wear, and mighty tough.
- The IPS touchscreen display is ultra-responsive and extremely user-friendly.
- Compatible with the PUQpress M4 automatic tamper.
- Controlled dosing for no spray or messy waste on the bar.
About the Brand
For over 80 years Fiorenzato has been providing coffee connoisseurs the secret ingredient to brewing the best-tasting cups from freshly ground beans: the coffee grinder. For years these Italian-made grinders have been known for their vanguard in design and technology providing consistency and reliability in every cup. Responsive touchscreen displays can be used to monitor coffee stats or quickly change grinding modes and dose times so baristas can trust that drinks are always stable and business owners can stay on top of maintenance needs. Burrs are produced in-house with a computerized numerical control machine yielding great results every time. Best of all the defining feature of a Fiorenzato grinder is its reputation for being very clean on the bar, with little spray or messy waste. All in all these espresso grinders are intuitive, easy to learn, and high-quality. Get the best cup of coffee with a Fiorenzato.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.