Details Product Specs
This professional Fiorenzato coffee grinder is aesthetically pleasing and offers touchscreen displays, meaning easy viewing of coffee consumption statistics and the state of wear of the burrs. Set the grind size and quantity, and then touch the Start Button to begin grinding. This automatic espresso grinder gives you consistent results every time at the tap of a finger. See how one business is using the F4 for mobile and in-house service!
F4 EVO Espresso Grinder Features
At 250 watts, the F4 EVO is a great alternative to the Fiorenzato EVO F64 and F83 grinders for businesses looking for a smaller footprint. This espresso grinder is great as a secondary grinder for your decaf or single-origin coffee beans, or as a primary grinder for lower-volume businesses.
We also recommend the F4 EVO for home use if you are looking for something with high-quality burrs and touchscreen features to go with your home espresso machine.
- EVO Technology: climate control system that controls the heat coming off the motor. This keeps your beans from overheating so your drink quality is always consistent.
- M340 Flat Steel Burrs: currently the only burrs being produced using materials intended for food. Burrs are produced in-house using a computerized numerical control (CNC) machine to ensure absolute quality. Highly resistant to corrosion, wear, and mighty tough, 58-mm.
- The IPS touchscreen display is ultra-responsive and extremely user-friendly.
- Controlled dosing for no spray or messy waste on the bar.
- 250 watts so it's a great alternative for businesses looking for a quality grinder with a small footprint.
About the Brand
For over 80 years Fiorenzato has been providing coffee connoisseurs the secret ingredient to brewing the best-tasting cups from freshly ground beans: the coffee grinder. For years these Italian-made grinders have been known for their vanguard in design and technology providing consistency and reliability in every cup. Responsive touchscreen displays can be used to monitor coffee stats or quickly change grinding modes and dose times so baristas can trust that drinks are always stable and business owners can stay on top of maintenance needs. Burrs are produced in-house with a computerized numerical control (CNC) machine yielding great results every time. Best of all the defining feature of a Fiorenzato grinder is its reputation for being very clean on the bar, with little spray or messy waste. All in all these espresso grinders are intuitive, easy to learn on, and high-quality. Get the best cup of coffee with a Fiorenzato.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.