Details Product Specs
Whether you’re grinding all day long or doing quick bursts back to back, it’s important to have a powerful grinder that can handle the needs of your business. Made with 83mm burrs, this grinder can support your need for speedy service and volume. It also features one of the coolest innovations when it comes to coffee grinders: PRO Technology. By detaching two levers you can remove the grinding chamber and access the burrs for a thorough, quick, and easy cleaning process. The highly intuitive touchscreen reveals coffee stats and grinding doses can be changed swiftly with the tap of a finger. This grinder is built to last and grow with your business.
F83 E PRO Grinder Features
You could say that this espresso grinder's best quality is its foolproof operation, but that would be an understatement. It features a simple, detachable grinding chamber design and 83mm tenacious burrs. A solid choice for those looking for speed of service and volume. Ideal for high-volume cafés.
- PRO Technology: detachable grinding chamber so cleaning is simple and easy. Just detach the two levers to tidy up. The one-time grinder settings never change anytime it's detached.
- M340 Flat Steel Burrs: currently the only burrs being produced using material intended for food. Burrs are produced in-house using a computerized numerical control machine to ensure absolute quality. Highly resistant to corrosion, wear, and mighty tough.
- The IPS touchscreen display is ultra-responsive and extremely user-friendly.
- Compatible with the PUQpress M4 automatic tamper.
- Little spray or messy waste on the bar.
- Italian-made quality.
About the Brand
For over 80 years Fiorenzato has been providing coffee connoisseurs the secret ingredient to brewing the best-tasting cups from freshly ground beans: the coffee grinder. For years these Italian-made grinders have been known for their vanguard in design and technology providing consistency and reliability in every cup. Responsive touchscreen displays can be used to monitor coffee stats or quickly change grinding modes and dose times so baristas can trust that drinks are always stable and business owners can stay on top of maintenance needs. Burrs are produced in-house with a computerized numerical control machine yielding great results every time. Best of all the defining feature of a Fiorenzato grinder is its reputation for being very clean on the bar, with little spray or messy waste. All in all these espresso grinders are intuitive, easy to learn on, and high-quality. Get the best cup of coffee with a Fiorenzato.