Parts Ship Free on Orders $15 or More!
No coupon code needed. Just add to cart for free shipping!
This product usually ships same day.
Price Match Guarantee
We strive to offer the best pricing, request a price match here.
Portafilter gasket 66 mm x 56 mm x 6 mm (Blue), for the most common lever group in existence, the Gino Rossi AL67. Suitable for some, but not all, lever piston groups sold as Astoria, Brasilia, Fiorenzato, La Pavoni, Nuova Simonelli, Victoria Arduino and Wega. The beveled side faces up when installing.
Some product history and notes:
- The reason silicone was chosen as the material is purely from a cleanliness point of view, the gaskets are neutral and do not have any smell or taste
- They do not bake hard so removal is easier
- No need to crank the portafilter tight in the machine as you would a hard EPDM rubber (the industry standard) gasket
- Always use a silicone lubricant such as food safe white grease. Silicone does not like petroleum based grease
- When installing do not use a sharp screwdriver to push them in, the silicone will break. Use the portafilter with the basket removed to install
- All batches are tested, the manufacture use FDA approved silicone and have them independently tested in Hong Kong