Details Product Specs
The Mythos Clima Pro is an on-demand grinder dedicated to coffee specialists and enthusiasts alike. Building on the Mythos Basic, Nuova Simonelli’s designers went to the drawing board with professional baristas, to solve some of the largest issues facing coffee shops. Together they came up with the Mythos Clima Pro.
Mythos Clima Pro Features
This quiet coffee grinder has temperature-controlled burrs and a heating and cooling system so the grinder can dose more consistently and the barista isn't required to adjust the grind throughout the day. Perfect for professionals, high volume businesses, cafés, hotels, and restaurants.
- Titanium 75mm burrs last twice as long with the ability to grind up to 3500 pounds of coffee before requiring replacement. We recommend throwing in extra burrs as a best practice for changing grinder burrs.
- LEDs around the grinder light the workspace, giving the barista full visibility even in a dark room.
- Clump crusher technology ensures that every dose is clump-free and delivers fluffy and evenly distributed coffee.
- Portafilter holder while dosing so the barista can multitask: 3 programmable doses.
- LCD display so the barista can adjust the dose, put the grinder into a number of barista modes, and lock the grinder so the settings can't be changed.
- Micrometric adjustment allows the barista to adjust the grinds to the smallest adjustment at any point in the process of grinding.
We've included the Gold Service Plan with this machine.
About The Brand
Nuova Simonelli machines are known for their durability, their precision, and an incredible list of features. These professional espresso grinders are designed for people who truly enjoy high-quality espresso at home, in the office, and in cafés. Compact, quiet coffee grinders, constant temperatures, and features that preserve the quality and fragrance of coffee are just some of the features you'll love in Nuova Simonelli espresso grinders.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.