Details Product Specs
Aurelia Wave T3 Features
T3 technology gives the barista complete control over the temperature of the primary boiler, the coffee groups' boiler, and the head of each group. While the high-resolution touch screen continuously talks to these components for quick and easy adjustments. The Independent group head timers display shows independent shots simultaneously, eliminating the need for external timers.
- Eco-sustainability has been included in the design of the Wave to contain energy consumption and improve environmental impact.
- Pulse-Jet patented technology optimizes the flow rate and water pressure during the dispensing phase so the barista can explore extraction profiles that were never tried before.
- Hot water with a temperature control system at three different temperatures and with three different preset volumes to customize your infusion menu.
- SIS (soft infusion systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping techniques for better drink consistency.
- Automatic cleaning process in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
Optional Add On's
Easy Cream: This allows the barista to obtain a dense, velvety milk cream quickly and automatically.
Smart Water Technology: Detects basic water parameters and warns when quality changes. This may seem only logical, but no coffee machine had ever done it before, despite the water being responsible for 50-70% of reliability issues. This way, the barista can be certain of water quality and can save on machine maintenance.
Please contact us to learn more about these options and pricing.
About The Brand
Nuova Simonelli machines are known for their durability, their precision, and an incredible list of features. To some, an espresso machine is just a box that produces hot water under pressure. To Nuova Simonelli, espresso machines are all about passion and the espresso experience.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.