Details Product Specs
Equipment orders undergo thorough bench testing prior to departure and typically ship within 10-15 business days unless otherwise noted.
The KB90 is designed to simplify the motions required to engage the portafilter and reduce the strain by 12 times on the barista for even greater performance and everyday usability. High-volume coffee environments demand that a barista can work fast and efficiently to produce drinks during the busiest periods of the day. The straight-in Portafilter can noticeably mitigate the repetitive stress injuries occurring through its ease of action improving the natural workflow and output of the barista.
KB90 AV Features
This is the ultimate workflow machine, a new standard in high volume café performance. The straight-in portafilter is what really sets this espresso machine apart from all the others in the industry. We love it because this can help to reduce barista wrist while also increasing efficiency.
- Dual boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production while independent boilers for each group head allow the barista to optimize temperature for individual coffees. Saturated groups ensure thermal stability shot after shot.
- Dual PIDs (brew & steam) allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures. Brew water is pre-heated before entering the boiler for increased temperature stability.
- Steam flush keeps the group clean with an automatic burst of steam and a flush of hot water between extractions.
- Pro touch steam wands are cool to the touch and programmable doses ensure consistent drinks in high volume settings.
- LED barista lights allow you to focus on the extraction of the cup and eco mode can be programmed into standby mode to improve energy efficiency.
About The Brand
La Marzocco was born in Florence, Italy at a time when people were drinking more wine and very little coffee. As a big influencer of the coffee industry in the U.S., La Marzocco first established itself with Starbucks in the mid-'90s. Soon after lots of serious and hard-core baristas started opening up their own coffee shops and turned to La Marzocco commercial espresso machines due to their output of high-quality coffee drinks. So for years, baristas have been appreciating the details and quality of these handmade espresso machines for their reliability, durability, and timeless aesthetics. Expect everything to be special about your La Marzocco.