Details Product Specs
The GS3 Espresso Machine from La Marzocco is the perfect machine for your home, office, or catering company. The built-in reservoir allows the GS3 to be completely portable while still providing excellent performance. Many of the roadblocks involved with mobile espresso service include power requirements for 220 volts, but the GS3 is a 110-volt powerhouse that utilizes state-of-the-art power management systems to allow you to steam milk and pull shots without concern of long recovery times.
Also available in the Auto-Volumetric version.
GS3 MP Features
A feature of the MP configuration is the conical valve system. It assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal orifice, before applying full pressure. The paddle valve controls pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure, allowing the barista to perform pre-infusion on one group while the other is extracting coffee. This dynamic system allows the barista to reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
- 3.5 liter dedicated steam boiler.
- Performance Touch steam wand for a more powerful steam.
- A manual paddle for the artist.
- Dual boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production and saturated groups ensure thermal stability shot after shot.
- Dual PID allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperatures and the thermal stability system allows water to pass through each feature so temperatures are further stabilized.
- Digital display offers intuitive programming so it's easy to adjust machine parameters and the periscope pressure gauge allows the barista to monitor coffee during extraction.
- Plumbing is optional with a self-contained 3.5-liter water reservoir and the hot water economizer enables you to fine-tune the tap water for rinsing.
- Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion prolonging the life of your machine.
- The internal pump is self-contained.
- Conical valve improves longevity and increased pressure manipulation ability.
About The Brand
La Marzocco was born in Florence, Italy at a time when people were drinking more wine and very little coffee. As a big influencer of the coffee industry in the U.S., La Marzocco first established itself with Starbucks in the mid-'90s. Soon after lots of serious and hard-core baristas started opening up their own coffee shops and turned to La Marzocco commercial espresso machines due to their output of high-quality coffee drinks. So for years, baristas have been appreciating the details and quality of these handmade espresso machines for their reliability, durability, and timeless aesthetics. Expect everything to be special about your La Marzocco.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.