Master the art of coffee brewing with acaia －the only scale designed for coffee enthusiasts that monitors the weight, time and flow-rates as you brew coffee. This simple, modern and minimalistic scale is designed with brilliant functionality in mind, compatible with the acaia iPhone & Android app, offers you the endless possibility to explore the exquisite world of coffee.
- Brighter Display － The acaia pearl black features a brighter display to provide better contrast.
- Fast － 20ms response time provides Ultra-fast response time and instant readings.
- Accuracy －Highest internal resolution up to one million counts allows for readability up to 10th of a gram. The acaia pearl is sensitive to even weight changes resulting from evaporation.
- Stability － Auto Zero tracking, Creeping compensation technology to provide industrial grade stability
- Built in Stopwatch － You can track the blooming, pouring and infusion time without a fuss, with the two-way timer that sync with your mobile phone.
- Automated Auto-off Customization － The acaia will not shut down during coffee brewing, auto-off feature is also customizable in mobile app.
- Rechargeable USB Power Supply －A greener alternative power source, battery lasts 20-30 hrs.
Inside the package: * acaia | pearl coffee scale (black) * acaia | aerial heat resistant pad (grey) * micro-USB cable
The Black Pearl will feature new packaging and include an auto-timer mode similar to the auto-timer mode on the Lunar, but tailored for manual brewing or filter coffee. The auto-timer is compatible with both continuous pours and pulse pours.
It will also feature Firmware 2.0, which adds a "beverage mode." The beverage mode remembers the weights of the brewing equipment used and gives a beverage weight when the filter is removed after brewing. Future firmware updates will add an auto-tare feature to the Pearls as well. This Firmware 2.0 is compatible with existing versions of the Pearl (AP001, AP004) and can be added once the firmware is released via the Pearl Updater app.
For acaia products purchased and used only within the US, acaia Corp warrants them to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to: improper use, lack of cleaning, water damage, accidental drop, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of proper care.
Within the United States: if your acaia scale fails within one year of date of purchase, simply e-mail us at [email@example.com]. Please have the following information prior to contacting acaia: 1) Proof of date of purchase. 2) Model and serial number (located on bottom of the acaia Scale. acaia will contact you to determine the problem, and see if it can be fixed quickly and easily. If the problem cannot be solved via e-mail and the problem is determined by acaia to be a Warranty issue, then acaia will deliver an identical or comparable replacement to your door, free of charge, and arrange to have your "failed” acaia scale returned to us. When you receive your replacement acaia, use the carton and packing material and shipping label to return your "failed” acaia scale by dropping it off at the designated pickup location. Please include your name, phone number and address inside the box.
Espresso Parts Guarantee:
We guarantee a full refund or replacement of all defective products at no additional cost to you. Most electrical items have specified limited warranties. If an electrical device fails to function due to manufacturers defect, Espresso Parts will repair or replace the device (TBD).*Important Note: All Special Order Items, Equipment, Electrical Items (scales), Pump Heads, Solenoids, Custom Work and Books are NOT eligible for return. All sales are final on this merchandise. Learn more on our return policy page.