Details Product Specs
Measure and grind coffee beans with precision. This burr grinder has an integrated digital scale and has grind settings from fine to coarse so you get precisely the right grind to suit your tastes. The DC motor is designed to prevent overheating and the stainless steel conical burrs create a uniform grind for optimal flavor extraction. Grinds enough coffee for up to 12 brewed cups.
- Integrated digital scale measures output by weight, ensuring precision every time.
- Grind based on the number of cups you want to make or customize your brew by grinding by grams.
- High torque/low speed (400 rpm) grinder will not overheat beans, protecting flavor even during extended grinding, and generates minimal static to reduce mess.
- Durable 40mm stainless steel conical burrs create a precise, uniform grind for optimal brewing.
- Grinder locks into a wide range of settings from fine for espresso to coarse for French press coffee.
- Measurements can be fine-tuned to suit your preference.
- The grounds container accommodates enough ground coffee to brew 12 cups and has a narrow top opening for less mess and easy dispensing.
- Hopper features a "trap door" to hold beans in when removed.
- Hopper keeps harmful UV rays away from delicate coffee beans to keep them fresh longer.
- No-bean detector won't let you grind if the hopper is empty, and built-in overheating prevention protects the motor.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.