Details Product Specs
Equipment orders undergo thorough bench testing prior to departure and typically ship within 10-15 business days unless otherwise noted.
The Strada is a machine developed by baristas for baristas, featuring a sleek italian design that can be customized. Over the course of two years, La Marzocco worked with thirty of the world’s finest coffee professionals to design a machine. This group was known as the “Street Team”; the Strada, Italian for street, was named in their honor. The Strada features a lower profile that invites customer engagement in a café setting, while also providing the barista an open, expansive work area. The Strada platform has been designed to encourage creativity and customization so that each machine can be unique.
Strada MP Features
The allows for progressive control of water flow and pressure via a mechanical internal valve, thus allowing controlled pre-infusion. La Marzocco‘s classic paddle interface is manually operated by the Barista: a very classic espresso machine indeed. With dedicated coffee boilers and pressure gauges for each brew group, the Barista benefits by having real-time coffee boiler pressure throughout the extraction.
- The thermal stability system ensures that as water passes through each element, the temperature is further stabilized.
- Performance touch steam wands are vacuum-insulated double-walled steam wands that remain cool to the touch while delivering high volume dry steam.
- Independent boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual PID coffee and steam allow you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperatures.
- Digital display with intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
About The Brand
La Marzocco was born in Florence, Italy at a time when people were drinking more wine and very little coffee. As a big influencer of the coffee industry in the U.S., La Marzocco first established itself with Starbucks in the mid-'90s. Soon after lots of serious and hard-core baristas started opening up their own coffee shops and turned to La Marzocco commercial espresso machines due to their output of high-quality coffee drinks. So for years, baristas have been appreciating the details and quality of these handmade espresso machines for their reliability, durability, and timeless aesthetics. Expect everything to be special about your La Marzocco.