Details Product Specs
In crafting the Linea PB, Piero Bambi refined and sharpened design elements and fine-tuned performance attributes that have made the Linea Classic a specialty coffee icon. The Linea PB introduces a new level of performance, reliability, and craftsmanship that carries the Linea forward in a way that is familiar, yet also fresh and new.
Linea PB ABR Features
To complement its stylistic updates, the Linea PB features improved component longevity and new electronics that give the barista control over functions directly from the machine interface – including boiler temperatures, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, and auto-backflush, among others.
- Dual boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production for consistent coffee brewing and are designed for high volume output while the Dual PID allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperatures.
- Saturated groups ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot, and Piero Group Caps ensure water never leaves the coffee boiler during the brewing process eliminating instability.
- Barista LED lights allow you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion extending the life and performance of your machine.
- Eco-mode saves energy: after extended idle periods boiler temperatures reduce to lower set-points.
- Proprietary electronics drive intuitive programming and provide heads-up information and systems monitoring on a digital display; shot timers, flow pulse counter, USB firmware updates, boiler temperatures, and system alerts.
- Auto Brew Ratio features precision scales incorporated into the electronics system and provides the barista control over beverage mass.
*Please note that the image of the front of the machine is a Linea PB AV, a closeup of the scales/tray is displayed for the ABR version.
About The Brand
La Marzocco was born in Florence, Italy at a time when people were drinking more wine and very little coffee. As a big influencer of the coffee industry in the U.S., La Marzocco first established itself with Starbucks in the mid-'90s. Soon after lots of serious and hard-core baristas started opening up their own coffee shops and turned to La Marzocco commercial espresso machines due to their output of high-quality coffee drinks. So for years, baristas have been appreciating the details and quality of these handmade espresso machines for their reliability, durability, and timeless aesthetics. Expect everything to be special about your La Marzocco.