Details Product Specs
The GR-2.2 dual hopper coffee grinder is portion controlled so you grind only the amount you need. Choose from two different batch sizes with the touch of a button. This unit's powerful .5 Hp motor and precision slice grinding discs help deliver uniform profiles every time.
GR 2.2 Double Hopper Coffee Grinder Features
Fetco GR 2-2 Dual Hopper Portion Control Coffee Grinder with 2 Portion Control Settings per side. The GR-2.2's front access dual 5 lb hoppers are easy to remove making changing coffee selection a breeze. No more spilling! Equipped with an anti-static chamber. A unique internal slanted wall design allows beans to efficiently move into the grinding chamber without clogging.
- The control panel is programmable and serviceable from the front.
- Removable 5lb Hoppers allow operators to change coffee bean selection without spilling or the cost of additional grinders. Hoppers can be used as short-term storage containers and are easily cleanable.
- The grinder platform holds all FETCO XTS, EXTRACTOR, and 5000 series brew baskets. Grind directly into filter paper for larger models.
- 2 portion sizes per side (5.0 lbs ea).
- Fully automatic operation.
- Vertical grinding disks.
- Two 5 lb. capacity hoppers.
- Hoppers are easily removable for cleaning & storage.
- Digitally controlled setup & operation.
- Adjustable brew basket rails.
- Powerful 0.74 HP motor.
- Overload motor protection.
About the Brand
Fetco is a well-trusted brand when it comes to coffee and tea brewing equipment and they have over 30 years of experience. Fetco was started in 1987 when the owners saw a need for quality, dependable equipment. What sets them apart is their continuous delivery of innovative and progressive coffee brewing equipment which has been helping cafés advance their business and deliver quality service and products to customers. They're headquartered in Lake Zurich, Illinois where they manufacture all products in-house. As coffee experts ourselves, we've learned over the years that this is an important benefit since it allows for faster and better innovations as well as the ability to quickly react to market needs and equipment modifications. Add Fetco to your food service today!
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.