Details Product Specs
Introducing our precision grinder, designed to deliver unparalleled speed, efficiency, and workflow optimization. With its cutting-edge grind-by-weight technology, you can simplify your bar setup and expedite your workflow by eliminating the need for additional dosing tools. Plus, it's equipped with a state-of-the-art climate control system that regulates motor heat, preserving the rich flavors of your coffee.
Whether you're a medium-volume coffee business or need a reliable secondary espresso grinder alongside your F83, this grinder is your ticket to elevating your coffee service to new heights.
F64 EVO XGi Grinder Features
Ideal for a medium-volume café serving up to 200 drinks a day. With XGi technology, this is the most reliable & matchless grind-by-weight, all-in-one system available to baristas.
- XGi Technology: dial in the perfect dose with grind by weight (gbw) based on grams for precision and quality. The barista specifies how many grams of coffee they want using the intuitive touchscreen. The result is exact doses and perfect drinks.
- EVO Technology: climate control system that controls the heat coming off the motor. This keeps your beans from overheating so your drink quality is always consistent.
- M340 Flat Steel Burrs: currently the only burrs being produced using material intended for food. Burrs are produced in-house using a computerized numerical control machine to ensure absolute quality. Highly resistant to corrosion, wear, and mighty tough.
- The IPS touchscreen display is ultra-responsive and extremely user-friendly.
- Compatible with the PUQpress M4 automatic tamper.
- Controlled dosing for no spray or messy waste on the bar.
- Italian-made quality.
About the Brand
For over 80 years Fiorenzato has been providing coffee connoisseurs the secret ingredient to brewing the best-tasting cups from freshly ground beans: the coffee grinder. For years these Italian-made grinders have been known for their vanguard in design and technology providing consistency and reliability in every cup. Responsive touchscreen displays can be used to monitor coffee stats or quickly change grinding modes and dose times so baristas can trust that drinks are always stable and business owners can stay on top of maintenance needs. Burrs are produced in-house with a computerized numerical control machine yielding great results every time. Best of all the defining feature of a Fiorenzato grinder is its reputation for being very clean on the bar, with little spray or messy waste. All in all these espresso grinders are intuitive, easy to learn on, and high-quality. Get the best cup of coffee with a Fiorenzato.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.