High quality Everpure MH² Water Filters reduce taste and odor problems, as well as provide protection against mineral scale which can harm your espresso machine. New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth. A must for all espresso machines and coffee brewers.
View the specifications sheet here.
Delivers premium quality water for coffee applications. Provides clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for consistently great tasting coffee and beverages, and saves energy by reducing scale buildup.
- Unique activated carbon filter blend reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Micro-Pure II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed dramatically prevents limescale from forming in brewing equipment**
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Scale reduction/control as tested by Everpure
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Scale reduction
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.