Details Product Specs
DRNX provides ice-cold nitro dispensing technology in a sleek compact design that doesn't require any extra kegs, fridges, or nitrogen tanks. Adding this machine to your lineup can easily give your menu a competitive edge whether you choose to infuse microbubbles in cold brew, juice, cocktails, or tea and delight your customers with frothy-headed, creamy smooth drinks.
DRNX Tankless Nitrogen Beverage Dispenser Features
DRNX flash chills each serving to 2°C and can pour 5 drinks a minute. This countertop nitro coffee dispenser works out of the box. All you have to do is make a batch of your popular drink and connect it to the machine - plug and play takes 2 minutes or less. This proprietary keg-free machine pulls nitrogen from the atmosphere which creates an unlimited supply - no nitrogen shortage here. For the coffee & cocktail crowds, this nitro machine is a pleasing investment for cafés, restaurants, bars, and those offering mobile beverage service.
- Infuse drinks with nitro or pour still drinks from the same tap at the turn of a dial.
- Flash chill drinks on demand to 2°C so libations are always refreshingly cold.
- Pulls nitrogen from the atmosphere so you don't have to worry about supply & space issues or fumbling around with extra equipment or gas companies.
- Does not require a fridge.
- Simple design setup - plug & play out of the box in 2 minutes.
- Low set-up costs and a small footprint so it fits easily on the bar with the rest of your barista tools and equipment - less than 10 inches wide.
- Compact design can be placed on or under a counter.
- Works with any drink - feature cold brew on tap.
- Pours 5 drinks a minute - includes 1 beverage line with a reusable inline filter.
- Dispensing capacity is 16 gallons/hour.
About the Brand
BROOD is a team of talented drink experts with a radical knowledge of refrigeration cooling systems combined with years of experience designing and building water filtration systems. (That’s a pretty impressive combination of squad talent powering their avant-garde nitro beverage systems). Design and manufacturing labs are located in Canada with every piece of equipment sourced within a few hundred miles of the head office in Toronto - powering the local economy and local tradesmen. BROOD nitro was the first in the market to patent a tankless nitro infusion system and they are also the largest stockholder of compressors in the industry. Impress your crowd with microbubble drinks with the lift of a sleek DRNX beverage machine.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.