Details Product Specs
The Ascaso Steel UNO has a vintage industrial look that is both beautiful and stunning so you won't be tucking this appliance out of sight. It's also easy to clean after each use and customers have shared with us that it's a pleasantly quiet espresso machine for home use. Water is stored in a tank that is easy to fill and the boiler will heat up before you’re even done brushing your teeth. In fact, if you’re looking for a machine that manages temperature better than other machines on the market then we recommend any Ascaso for that matter since the PID feature takes out all the guesswork. This is a great entry-level machine for working from home or the office and is used by baristas for its professional steaming capabilities.
Steel UNO Features
The Steel UNO's new PID includes advanced features like temperature and offset control, pre-infusion, power-saving modes, and single or double shot programming. This is a semi-professional coffee machine for homes, offices, and even the hospitality channel. If you want a machine that steams and pours shots at the same time, check out the Steel DUO.
Electronic Group Temperature Control
- Digitally displayed PID temperature control adjustable in one-degree increments for precision.
- Adjustable OPV (over pressure valve): to regulate the brewing pressure and prevent over-extraction so every espresso shot is velvety and delicious!
- Electronic steam control with an advanced no-burn steam wand for safety.
- Volumetric programmable settings for preinfusion, single shot, double shot, and auto-standby, The enhanced volumetric controls make it easier to produce and repeat a consistently good quality espresso.
Quality Build with Professional Materials
- 12-Month Warranty, we guarantee all products against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for twelve months of domestic use from the date of purchase. (purchased from 2020).
- 5-Year Warranty, we guarantee all thermoblock boilers and groups against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for 5-years of domestic use from the purchase date. (purchased from 2020).
- The Steel UNO PID body is manufactured in powder-coated carbon steel and polished stainless steel.
- 58mm professional portafilter features a real walnut wood handle with an ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing design to complement any home kitchen.
- Inox is non-corrosive stainless steel.
Powerful Steam and Clean Hot Water
- The new aluminum & stainless steel thermoblock group guarantees continuous, unlimited steam with constant pressure. The new thermoblock provides enhanced stability and minimal energy consumption.
- Limescale will not build up in the stainless steel thermoblock circuits leading to a longer-lasting machine.
- Freshwater is drawn for every espresso shot to ensure the best quality every time.
- 100% food-safe. AISI 316 stainless steel water circuit = no metal migration in water.
Professional Baskets and Compliments
- Each Steel UNO PID includes 5 professional baskets (2 traditional, 2 pressurized, and 1 monodose ESE). 1 stainless steel tamper. 1 blank basket for backflushing. 1 walnut wood portafilter handle.
Use this Dream PID video as a reference for operating your Steel UNO: operation is the same for both models.
About The Brand
We think of Ascaso as that high-quality brand that makes retro-inspired espresso machines in fun colors to compliment your kitchen and glorious professional machines for bars and cafés. Based out of Barcelona Spain, Ascaso was born from a man who spent the first 10 years of his career manufacturing spare parts for espresso machines so it was only natural that he borrowed this deep knowledge of the working components to make espresso machines. All Ascaso equipment is handcrafted with special attention to detail using high-quality materials. The final product is thoroughly tested for quality assurance passing a 25 point inspection: that's passion for making good espresso. Your morning routine just got more reliable and a bit more cooler.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.