Details Product Specs
The STEEL range goes one step further and transcends Home use. It is a semi-professional coffee machine for homes, offices, and even the Hospitality channel. The vintage industrial look will become the centerpiece of any kitchen. The newest version of the Steel UNO PID includes a bevy of professional upgrades including improved volumetric controls, professional 58mm portafilter size, adjustable over-pressure valve, analog pressure gauge, improved no-burn steam wand, and thermoblock insulation. The Steel UNO's new PID also includes advanced features like temperature and offset control, pre-infusion, power-saving modes, and single or double shot programming. The Steel UNO PID is the perfect setup for the home barista!
Electronic Group Temperature Control
- Digitally displayed PID temperature control adjustable in one-degree increments.
- Adjustable OPV (over pressure valve).
- Electronic steam control with an advanced no-burn steam wand.
- Volumetric programmable settings for preinfusion, single shot, double shot, and auto-standby, The enhanced volumetric controls make it easier to produce and repeat a consistently good quality espresso.
Quality Build with Professional Materials
- 12-Month Warranty, we guarantee all products against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for twelve months of domestic use from the date of purchase. (purchased from 2020).
- 5-Year Warranty, we guarantee all thermoblock boilers and groups against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for 5-years of domestic use from the purchase date. (purchased from 2020).
- The Steel UNO PID body is manufactured in powder-coated carbon steel and polished stainless steel.
- 58mm professional portafilter features a real walnut wood handle with an ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing design to complement any home kitchen.
Powerful Steam and Clean Hot Water
- The new aluminum & stainless steel thermoblock group guarantees continuous, unlimited steam with constant pressure. The new thermoblock provides enhanced stability and minimal energy consumption.
- Limescale will not build up in the stainless steel thermoblock circuits leading to a longer-lasting machine.
- Freshwater is drawn for every espresso shot to ensure the best quality every time.
- 100% food-safe. AISI 316 stainless steel water circuit. No metal migration in water.
Professional Baskets and Compliments
- Each Steel UNO PID includes 5 professional baskets (2 traditional, 2 pressurized, and 1 monodose ESE). 1 stainless steel tamper. 1 blank basket for backflushing. 1 walnut wood portafilter handle.
WARRANTY SUBMISSION PROCESS:
Register your warranty issue with our Warranty Submission Form at Ascaso-USA.com. You will be contacted by a representative to troubleshoot and evaluate the proper next steps to resolve your issue.
Do not send equipment to Espresso Parts LLC dba/Ascaso-USA without first contacting a representative and receiving authorization. Equipment sent without authorization is subject to delivery refusal. Package your merchandise in the original packaging to ensure warranty coverage. Ship your merchandise with RMA number, Attn: Returns Department, Ascaso-USA, 4315 Lacey Blvd SE Lacey, WA 98503. Upon receipt of your merchandise, we will evaluate your claim and respond with a diagnosis within 7-10 business days. Defects not covered under the warranty period are subject to technician service fees and replacement part costs. Technician services fees starting at $65 minimum for the first half hour and then billed at $32.50 per every additional 15 minutes of technician service time.
DOMESTIC MACHINE RETURN POLICY AND 100% ORDER ACCURACY GUARANTEE
Espresso Parts LLC dba/Ascaso-USA is proud to offer a 100% accuracy guarantee. If Ascaso-USA makes a mistake on your order, Ascaso-USA will cover the shipping costs to correct the mistake. In order to qualify for the 100% accuracy guarantee, orders must be transmitted via the website on Ascaso-USA.com or EspressoParts.com.
Espresso Parts LLC dba/Ascaso-USA ’s expert technicians will work diligently with you to help determine which parts you may need to order but Espresso Parts LLC dba/Ascaso-USA does not take responsibility for remote diagnostics or orders transmitted verbally. All recommendations on parts and procedures are made without any guarantees.
Website purchases at Ascaso-USA.com and EspressoParts.com are eligible for return within 20 days of the ship date. Shipping and handling fees will not be reimbursed; if you selected “free-shipping” during checkout, we will deduct our original shipping and handling costs from your overall refund.
HOW TO REQUEST AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN
Machines must be received in 'Like New' condition in original packaging. ‘Like new’ product is an item that has been removed from its box and used as intended by the manufacturer for a short period of time. All items, components, manuals, and packing materials must be returned to its original packaging. The product must be clean and dry upon return at our warehouse. Any item returned to us that requires extensive cleaning will incur a cleaning deduction from the refund, or be refused. The product must not be functionally or cosmetically damaged in any way. You must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from us for your exchange or return to be accepted.
All returned equipment is subject to a minimum 2.5% restocking fee. Additional cleaning, refurbishment, and replacement packaging fees may be charged as follows:
- 10% Restocking Fee: Damaged or missing packaging or accessories or equipment returned dirty and requiring additional cleaning.
- 15% Restocking Fee: Equipment returned with cosmetic damage requiring labor to correct including surface scratches on painted or polished surfaces.
- 25% Restocking Fee: Equipment returned with severe cosmetic damage requiring extensive repair including scratches or chips deep into the finish, or dented body panels. Extremely dirty equipment requiring 1 hour or more of cleaning.
Equipment received beyond the above noted damage is not returnable, and we will contact you to send the machine back.
CONTACT US VIA EMAIL (INFO@ESPRESSOPARTS.COM)
Let us know why you'd like to return the machine—we'll help you determine if there is an exchange that will better suit your needs.
We will send an RMA email to you with detailed instructions on exchanging or returning your merchandise. Please read the email in its entirety and take care to properly prepare your machine for return. This can help avoid additional charges assessed to your return.
Please review the merchandise-specific policies below to learn about what we can and cannot take back.
Espresso Machine, Coffee Maker, Grinder, Roaster or Blender (all electric appliances) Machines must be returned in 'Like New' condition in original packaging, just as you received it. If your equipment arrives in this condition, we will refund your original payment method the full purchase amount less the 2.5% restocking fee and our original shipping & handling costs if free shipping was selected. Equipment that is not received in this condition will be assessed for damage and may be subject to refurbishment fees noted above to be determined at the sole discretion of Espresso Parts.
Note: Espresso machines that have been modified or customized (such as a self-installed PID or plumbing adaptation) are not eligible for return. However, PIDs that have been factory installed by the manufacturer, are still eligible for return.