Finding the perfect gift for that special someone can be a challenge so that’s why we’ve taken the legwork out of it for you and put all of our best gifts for coffee lovers in one place! Whether you’re shopping for a brewing beginner or an espresso expert, we’ve got something for everyone.
Hand-picked by Espresso Parts team members, this isn’t your average gift list! Our team of baristas, technicians, and coffee experts has decades (maybe even centuries!) of combined industry experience and would never recommend anything that we wouldn’t use ourselves.
The Best Gifts for Coffee Lovers by Category
The Best Coffee Accessory Gifts
No matter how you brew, some high-quality accessories can make the process easier, cleaner, and more enjoyable. Here are our top coffee accessory gifts:
If you’re looking for the ultimate on-the-go mug, here it is! Designed to go “everywhere,” Carter is compact, comfortable to hold, and lacks the bulky handles and latches of other to-go mugs.
- Double-walled insulation retains heat up to 12 hours and cold up to 24 hours
- Tapered lip is comfortable like a wine glass and doesn’t drip!
- 69mm rim fits most manual brewing devices - brew right into it
Hearth Double Wall Glass Mugs - $13.99 to $20.50
Elevate your coffee experience with a set of kiln-fired glass mugs. Available in amber, smoke, and clear, they’re sure to turn heads and beg the question, “where’d you get that mug?”
- Double-walled glass keeps drinks hot and hands cool
- Completely tasteless and comfortable to drink out of
- Shatter-resistant, scratch-resistant, and microwave safe
OXO 6lb Precision Scale w/ Timer - $51.99
When brewing coffee, consistency is key! This OXO scale will take anyone’s brewing to the next level.
- Precision measurement in 0.1g intervals
- Built-in timer and auto shut-off are perfect for pour-over coffee
- Bright and easy-to-read digital display
Let’s face it - making coffee can get messy sometimes! This handmade apron protects against stains and makes you look like a total pro.
- USA made with American cone denim
- Removable, adjustable straps
- Functional chest pocket and hidden interior pocket
Loveramics Chateau Coffee Spoon Set - $30 to $52
Whether you’re scooping, stirring, or measuring, a nice set of spoons will make the kitchen feel more like your favorite cafe.
- Set of six
- Perfectly weighted for comfortable handling
- Stainless steel with brass, matte black, or metallic finish
The humble coffee mug has long gone unappreciated, but the Lino will make you think twice about that. A favorite among our staff and customers, we know you’ll love it too.
- Available in eleven colors
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Comfortable handle and thumb rest
This professional-grade smart scale will take anyone’s coffee brewing up a notch - or few! Sleek, precise, and packed with features, any home bar or cafe will be better of with a Pearl Model S.
- Triple display shows flow rate, time, and weight
- Different modes for pour-over, espresso, and more
- Compatible with Acaia’s Apple and Android app for ultimate control
Kalita Wave Glass Coffee Server - $27.50
Every coffee deserves to be served up in something special. The Kalita 500ml Glass Server is classy, easy to grip, and holds up to four cups of coffee.
- Heat-resistant tempered glass
- Removable lid for locking in heat
- Ergonomic handle for easy pouring
The Best Coffee Maker Gifts
For most people, a morning cup of coffee isn’t an option - it’s a necessity! Whether you like a brewing machine or prefer to brew by hand, here are our picks for the best coffee makers:
OXO Brew 8-Cup Coffee Maker - $177.99
Big brewing power in a small footprint! The OXO Brew 8-Cup Coffee Maker is perfect for brewing single servings or enough for a group, and it fits under most kitchen cabinets.
- Specialty Coffee Association certified temperature controls and brew cycle
- Double-wall, vacuum-insulated carafe with brew/pour lid
- Option to brew right into a single mug!
Looking for a dripper that’s consistent, easy to use, and available in a variety of colors? We know just the one: Hario V60 02.
- Kiln-fired ceramic is extremely durable and retains heat well
- Spiral ribs and single hole allow for quick flow-rate
- Compatible with Hario V60 02 Paper Filters
Virtually indestructible, the Kalita Wave 185 is perfect for travel lovers (or clumsy baristas!). Did we mention it brews an incredible cup? The three-hole flat-bottom design creates a slower flow rate that’s perfect for beginners and seasoned baristas alike.
- “Wave” ridges prevent water accumulation for even extraction
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Compatible with Kalita 185 Paper Filters
AeroPress Coffee Maker - $31.95
Fast, compact, and easy to use, the AeroPress is the perfect coffee maker for the connoisseur on the go! Its pressure-forward extraction method creates a rich cup of coffee with a mouthfeel similar to espresso.
- Brews coffee in one minute!
- Includes a nylon tote bag for easy storage and transport
- Lightweight and compact - a favorite for campers and backpackers
There’s nothing quite like the rich mouthfeel of French Press coffee. The Yama 2-Cup French Press makes brewing a breeze and also works great for tea!
- Durable borosilicate glass is shatter-resistant and tasteless
- All parts removable for easy cleaning
- 8-ounce capacity - perfect for one!
The Best Kettles
Whether you’re brewing a pour-over, AeroPress, or French press, one thing is certain - you need hot water! A quality kettle like the Fellow Stagg EKG ($159 to $189) will give you the heat you need with precision, style, and functionality.
- Variable temperature control (135 - 212F) with option for temperature holding
- LCD screen with real-time temperature display
- Comfortable weight distribution for effortless pouring
- Elegant, sleek, and a focal point on any countertop
The Best Espresso Machine Gifts
Ascaso Dream PID - $1250
For a home espresso machine that will be the focal point of your kitchen and make a mean espresso, the Dream PID stands alone. Eight color options to match your home and style!
- 58mm professional portafilter and stainless steel construction
- No-burn steam wand, PID temperature control, and preinfusion
- Digital display with built-in shot timer
Ascaso Steel UNO PID - $1350
The Steel UNO combines professional features into a sleek, compact package that’s perfect for elevating anyone’s home espresso experience.
- 58mm professional portafilter and 60-ounce (1800 mL) reservoir
- PID temperature control and volumetric shot programming
- Electronic steam control for unlimited, continuous steam
Rancilio Classe 5 S - $3420
For the home barista who is really passionate about espresso, the Rancilio Classe 5 S 1-Group Espresso Machine will make dreams come true. At only 16 inches in width and 21 inches in height, it won’t crowd the countertop and leaves plenty of space for a grinder and accessories.
- Semi-automatic brew buttons for fast and easy shots
- Manual steam wand with a C-leaver for precision control
- Removable, scratch-proof, and dishwasher safe drain insert for easy cleaning
The Best Coffee Grinder Gifts
A quality grinder can be the difference between pretty good coffee and really good coffee. Here are some of our favorite grinders for coffee and espresso:
Fellow Ode Grinder - $299
Combining space-age design with consistent grinding ability, the Fellow ODE may just become your new best friend on the bar.
- 31 grind settings and single-dose loading
- 64mm professional-grade flat burrs
- Smart motor with auto-stop functionality
Mahlkönig X54 Coffee Grinder - $749
The semi-commercial Mahlkönig X54 is the ultimate home grinder for espresso, drip coffee, and more. At only 70dB of noise, you can grind away without waking up the whole house!
- 54mm professional-grade stainless steel burrs
- Commercial quality motor with a life expectancy of 25,000 shots
- Premium LED display with timer presets and manual mode
Baratza Encore Conical Burr Grinder - $169.95
With over 40 grind settings, the Baratza Encore is the perfect entry-level grinder for brewing coffee or espresso at home.
- On/off switch for easy on-demand grinding
- Backlit LED display with programmable grind time settings
- High-quality conical burrs for consistent results
The Best Cold Brew Coffee Gifts
Whether you like a cool treat in the summertime or are addicted to it year-round, cold brew is a great way to enjoy coffee. Here are a couple of our favorite ways to brew the good stuff:
Yama Cold Brew Tower - $255 to $470
We know what you’re thinking, and no - this isn’t something that belongs in a laboratory! The Yama Cold Brew Tower uses gravity and hand-blown borosilicate glass pieces to brew up some of the smoothest and tastiest cold brew around.
- Easy setup and quick brewing process
- All glass components are dishwasher safe
- Elegant, eye-catching, and unique
Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Pot - $22.50
For a no-frills cold brew setup, it doesn’t get any better than the Hario Mizudashi. Just add ground coffee to the basket, add water, and leave it in the fridge!
- No filters needed - just coffee and water
- Glass pitcher can be used for storing as well as brewing
- Small footprint and easy to clean
The Best Coffee Gift Sets
For a turnkey gift idea for any coffee connoisseur, check out our collection of coffee gift sets. We’ve packaged our favorite brewing devices with compatible filters, kettles, and accessories so you can be certain they’ll have everything needed to get brewing.
The Hario V60 kit is perfect for anyone looking to explore pour-over coffee. Just add water, coffee, and you’re ready to brew!
- Hario V60 02 Ceramic Dripper
- Hario V60 600mL Server
- Set of 175mL clear Hearth Glass mugs
- Hario V60 02 Paper Filters + coffee tasting notebook
No paper filters needed! The Chemex + Able Kone combo will keep the delicious coffee coming while reducing waste (and trips to the store!).
- Chemex 6-Cup Coffeemaker
- Able Kone reusable metal filter
- Coffee tasting notebook
No matter what kind of gift you’re looking for, you can be certain that we know a thing or two about it! We are here to listen to your needs, so give us a call at (800) 459-5594 and we’ll be happy to guide you through the process.
SHOP THE COFFEE GIFT COLLECTION