Details Product Specs
The Seraphim takes single-cup brewing to the next level. The Seraphim is not only one of the most powerful and most technologically advanced brewers ever built, it is now one of the best looking as well. With all the bulky, yet necessary, componentry hidden out of sight under the counter, the goal of this design is to make your coffee the focal point.
Seraphim Under Counter Coffee Brewer Features
- The water heating unit is installed below the counter to remove barriers between you and your customers.
- Brew with Chemex, Kalita, V60, Bee Dripper, Able Kone Brewing System, French press, etc.
- Temperature stability and flow rate: reliable, highly stable temperature and flow rate. Just set it and forget it.
- No Cavitation: stable environment eliminates low-pressure pockets.
- The server maintains coffee temperature for extended periods without warming.
- Locking satellite lids guard against accidental spills.
- Color-coded satellite faucets are available for regular or decaffeinated coffee or tea.
- 2 Seraphs (brew heads)
- 1 under-counter water heating unit
- 1 G4 touchscreen controller
- 1 drip tray
About the Brand
Wilbur Curtis has been a top-quality brand in the batch brewer business since 1941 and is still a family-run business. Consequently, they continually offer the market innovative and advanced technologies and were the first company to introduce a satellite brewing system: an advancement that allows for remote coffee stations making brewing easier with the ability to track freshness from across the room. Their brewers are also known for some of the best extractions among the classic brew batch manufacturers and offer precise control over all aspects of brewing; time, temperature, volume, plus specialty coffee needs like pre-infusion, pulse-brewing, and water bypass. Wilbur Curtis also demonstrates environmental responsibility for their entire business operation and offers equipment that is eco-friendly. A few examples are the use of solar panels at headquarters and the support of World Coffee Research. They also take reuse to a whole new level by reusing shipping materials and save 1800 liters of water every day by reusing water that would otherwise be wasted on brewer wet-tests. In addition, Wilbur Curtis equipment offers brews with gourmet results and brewing equipment that's intelligent, intuitive, instinctive, and artistic. Start brewing with one today.