Details Product Specs
Finally, the ability to grind by weight. The Gravimetric Mythos II is able to dose ground coffee with extreme accuracy by its actual weight, using a gravimetric system, ensuring consistent density. Also available in the Pure (time-based with Clima Pro), and the Premium (time-based, Clima Pro, and variable grind speed), the Gravimetric is the top of the line with all these features plus the ability to grind by weight.
Gravimetric dosing means the grinder doses the ground coffee by weight in real-time. Eliminating the need for a scale and reducing coffee waste. This feature can also be turned off via the setting to dose using time.
- Variable grind speed allows the barista to pull shots slower or quicker depending on workflow.
- Temperature controlled burrs using Clima Pro 2.0 technology: a heating and cooling system placed at the back of the unit. Change your parameters best to suit your coffee.
- Titanium 85mm burrs last twice as long with the ability to grind up to 3500 pounds of coffee before requiring replacement. We recommend throwing in extra burrs as a best practice for changing grinder burrs.
- Micrometric grind adjustment.
- Clump crusher technology ensures that every dose is clump-free and delivers fluffy and evenly distributed coffee.
- Portafilter holder while dosing so the barista can multitask: 3 programmable doses.
- LED illuminated workspace for better visibility in a dark environment and a multifunction touch display.
We've included the Gold Service Plan with this machine, a $375 dollar value.
About The Brand
Just like their espresso machines, Victoria Arduino espresso grinders are both show stoppers and built for busy baristas with high-quality coffee standards who desire consistency and control. These espresso grinders offer slightly more and better features than the Nuova Simonelli versions.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.