Details Product Specs
The Slayer Steam EP represents a culmination of ten years in dedication toward craftsmanship and the design of advanced barista tools. Bar flow and easy maneuvering throughout beverage production were a driving force when designing the barista interface. The EP features advanced dual volumetrics for shot extraction, impeccable design and durability, with the most irresistible price point in the Slayer product line. The Steam EP is a top performer and value-added contender for businesses that rely heavily on consistent, high volume beverage production.
Ideal for high-volume cafes, retail chains, and specialty coffee shops.
- Pre-Wet-program: a puck soak with a 1-4 second hold to reduce channeling while rounding out the shot.
- Button Actuators: 2 per group, 2 settings per button.
- Shot timers, brew temperatures, shot counters, quick clean and full clean modes.
- Idependent brew tanks.
- PID temperature control, adjustable in 0.1° increments.
- Electronic grouphead created to 1 million cycles.
- Dual-Voluemtric: two volumetric settings per group.
- Enable auto purge: a 2 second water flush to maintain cleanliness between extractions.
- Commerical portafilter (spouted or bottomless) with a 58mm, 18-gram basket.
- Hot water tap with mixing valve.
- Hot water dose (1 preset), set time for water on/off for consistency.
- Automatic shot lights.
- External rotary pump.