Details Product Specs
Oxygen makes coffee stale and robs your brew of its full potential. Atmos banishes air, moisture, and odors to stop your beans from aging out before you’ve enjoyed the whole bag. The integrated vacuum pump sucks the air out to prevent oxidation and extend coffee’s shelf life up to 50%. Choose between clear glass or upgrade to matte black stainless steel for an extra layer of protection from flavor-sucking sunlight.
Pro Tip: Twist the lid every 4-5 days to maintain a vacuum seal.
- Integrated Vacuum Pump: twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside. The integrated pumps means no more hunting down a separate piece.
- Vacuum Lock Indicator: watch the dot drop to reveal a green ring. The vacuum is now locked to prevent oxidation and extend the shelf life of coffee and other pantry items.
- Easy Release Button: when the contents are calling your name, press the button to unlock and bring the air pressure back to normal.
- Airtight silicone seal stops air, moisture, odors, and other funk from seeping in.
- Not intended for fine powders (including coffee grounds). This will cause the vacuum lid to clog.
About the Brand
We love how playful this brand is with its sly way of inserting video games into its products. Like who doesn’t want to play a round of Wormy on their EKG? But in all seriousness, their products are all very high quality. It's the little details that matter. In fact, the Carter Wide Mugs are reusable coffee cups that travel so well your beverage stays warm for 12 hours, with a drinkable lip that mimics a wine glass: Heavenly. And I think we can all appreciate the sleek aesthetic of their products making it easy to display them on our kitchen counters and in colors that complement our mood and style. Using Fellow products is beyond enjoyable, it's brew changing.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.