Details Product Specs
DRNX BRW is the all-in-one countertop nitro dispenser that brews and chills your drinks in a fully self-contained refrigerated reservoir. Just pour your drink batch into the reservoir, or better yet brew your cold brew in it, and wait 30 minutes for it to chill. Serve up nitro-infused drinks or still beverages using the same tap and reservoir. All you have to do is turn the dial between bubbly drink orders. A game changer for small-scale operations thanks to a sleek, all-in-one brew-and-serve design. Pours 5 drinks a minute.
DRNX BRW Tankless Nitrogen Beverage Dispenser Features
This keg-free machine pulls nitrogen from the atmosphere providing an unlimited supply - no nitrogen shortage here. The refrigerated 1.5-gallon reservoir eliminates the need for extra equipment like kegs or brew containers. For the coffee & cocktail crowds, this nitro machine is a smart investment for cafés, restaurants, bars, and those offering mobile beverage service: a game changer for small-scale operations.
- Infuse drinks with nitro or pour still drinks from the same tap at the turn of a dial.
- Flash chill drinks on demand to 2°C so libations are always refreshingly cold.
- Chills 1.5 gallons from room temperature to 2ºC in less than 30 minutes.
- Pulls nitrogen from the atmosphere so you don't have to worry about supply & space issues, or fumbling around with extra equipment or gas companies, and does not require plumbing.
- Does not require a fridge.
- Simple design setup - plug & play out of the box in 2 minutes.
- Low set-up costs and a small footprint so it fits easily on the bar with the rest of your barista tools and equipment - 10 inches wide
- Compact design can be placed on or under a counter.
- Works with any drink - feature cold brew on tap.
- Holding capacity is 1.5 gal.
- Pours 5 drinks a minute.
- Dispensing capacity is 16 gallons/hour.
About the Brand
BROOD is a team of talented drink experts with a radical knowledge of refrigeration cooling systems combined with years of experience designing and building water filtration systems. (That’s a pretty impressive combination of squad talent powering their avant-garde nitro beverage systems). Design and manufacturing labs are located in Canada with every piece of equipment sourced within a few hundred miles of the head office in Toronto - powering the local economy and local tradesmen. BROOD nitro was the first in the market to patent a tankless nitro infusion system and they are also the largest stockholder of compressors in the industry. Impress your crowd with microbubble drinks with the lift of a sleek DRNX beverage machine.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.