Details Product Specs
This water filter is great for Coffee and Hot Tea brewing and is also good for use with commercial ice machines. It has a flow rate of 1.67 gpm and claims to reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and acts as a scale inhibitor.
9000 Series CFS9720EL-S Cartridge Features
The 3M™ 9000 Series Retrofit Filter Cartridge, Model CFS9720EL-S, is a replacement cartridge that provides consistent quality water for beverages by reducing undesirable sediment* and chlorine taste as well as odor from incoming water. The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs.
- Provides consistent quality water for commercial ice machines, coffee, and tea brewers by reducing sediment*, chlorine taste and odor and scale*.
- Enhances water clarity for visually appealing beverages.
- Reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to form as hard scale* on evaporator plates and heating elements, which can reduce downtime and unscheduled service maintenance.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs.
- Extended Length retrofit cartridges provide greater gallon capacity and flow rates than the standard length 3M™ Water Filtration Products retrofit cartridges for increased production.
- High turbidity water, 1 micron, 1.67 gpm flow rate, 5,500 gallons capacity.
- Suitable replacement for EVERPURE EV9617-26.
*Tested and verified by manufacturer's laboratory.
About 3M Water Filteration
3M Water Filtration Products systems and cartridges offer a wide range of solutions designed to address many types of water quality concerns. Third-party certifications, such as NSF and WQA, are an advantage provided on many 3M Water Filtration Products. 3M Purification is a known leader in filtration technology recognized for innovation, trust, and quality around the world.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.