Yama Glass Introduction
Dear Valued Partner,
Thank you for being a dedicated supporter of Northwest Glass and the Yama Coffee & Tea product line. It is with great excitement that we announce some changes. Effective May 31st, the Yama Coffee & Tea product line will be available to you exclusively by Espresso Parts. Northwest Glass will continue to sell the wedding keepsakes, home decor and oil lamps.
Espresso Parts is the worldwide leader in supplying specialty coffee equipment and supplies. Espresso Parts is committed to supporting your success with a mission to provide the best customer service experience, period! We have a talented team of industry professionals with an amazing depth of knowledge - if we don't know the answer, we know where to find it.
The Customer Support team at Espresso Parts is ready to serve you. As an effort to make this transition as seamless as possible for your business we have outlined a few details below that are important to be aware of:
1) Account Set Up - Please set up your Wholesale account by contacting customer support at 800.459.5594. Tell us you’re a Northwest Glass customer and you’d like to set up a Wholesale account. Please have the following information available to make your set up go smoothly:
- Business name, Shipping To address, email and contact phone numbers
- Payment Information
- Reseller Permit or equivalent - (Washington State requires this form on file for all Wholesale accounts).
2) Pricing and Payments - All current Wholesale pricing will be honored through July 31, 2013. Payment is due at the time your order is placed. We accept all major credit cards, PayPal and Google payments. Wire payments are also accepted.
3) Shipping & Receiving - Our preferred domestic shipper is FedEx and we offer a reduced shipping rate to our wholesale customers. We ship anywhere in the world and look forward to continuing to grow this product line with you. All paid orders for product on hand received after 11am PST will ship the next business day. Please review our complete Shipping & Receiving policy available on our web site.
4) Back Orders - All back orders with Northwest Glass will be closed. Please contact Espresso Parts to re-place any back orders you may have outstanding with Northwest Glass. All back orders for Yama Coffee & Tea products will require payment at the time your order is placed. All orders are filled in the order they are received.
5) Product SKU (item number) - All current SKU’s will be given a prefix of ‘YAM’. For example, an SY8 will now be referenced as YAMSY8.
6) Product Availability - Yama Coffee & Tea products will be available to ship on or before June 14th. We thank you in advance for your patience during this transition. There are some items that are currently out of stock. These items will be available to ship by the end of July 2013. We will accept pre-orders on all products and these orders will be given priority when the product is available.
Espresso Parts Customer Service is available Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm PST. Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.459.5594.
We look forward to serving you!
The Espresso Parts Family