Espresso Parts Custom Shop x Whole Foods Germantown / Build #050.
The second Victoria Arduino Black Eagle VA 388 we have customized for Whole Foods Market! Victoria Arduino worked with WBC 2007 Champion James Hoffman of Square Mile Coffee to create a machine that offers the barista maximum consistency for espresso preparation. You get temperature stability from T3 technology combined with “gravimetric” technology for more consistent shots. It’s no wonder that the Black Eagle is the exclusive machine for the regional & national Barista Competitions!
This machine is stylish and capable, and it’s going to a great home. The Eagle landed at the brand new Whole Foods Market Germantown in Germantown, Tennessee. This is our 11th piece of Custom Shop equipment for our good friends over at Whole foods!
- Red gloss powder coated side and back panels
- Custom metal fabrication on side panels
- Timber accents on sides and Black Eagle emblem
- Red oak portafilter handles hand painted to resemble equestrian jump poles
Special Design and Customization notes:
- All timber materials for this job were sourced from reclaimed wood. The engineered panels are made from Douglas fir and Hemlock, reclaimed from solid and glue laminated beams and lumber. These are taken from deconstructed industrial, agricultural, and residential buildings in the Pacific Northwest.
- The equestrian jump pole portafilter handles were designed as a special nod to Germantown’s rich equestrian history. The city hosts many horse shows and competitions annually, most notably the Germantown Charity Horse Show.