Details Product Specs
E1 Prima Features
The E1 Prima can transform its look based on the environment and the space it sits in by modifying its looks and adding fresh new colors and textures that interpret current trends. Available as a direct connect/plumb in or tank model.
- NEO (New Engine Optimization) guarantees high performance, reduced heating times, and reduced energy consumption. It takes less than 8 minutes to come up to temperature and be ready. The machine's electronic system keeps the temperature stable during the entire dispensing phase.
- The boilers are made in stainless steel and protected by an innovative material that guarantees high thermal insulation and avoids heat dispersion.
- Steam control with an electric lever means that energy efficiency is guaranteed by the electric controller Steam-by-Wire which allows significant control of the steam dispensing along with an elevated power/speed ratio with a pressure up to 2.5 bar. It heats 8 oz of milk in less than 18 seconds.
- 100% digital thru the Victoria Arduino app, baristas can share recipes and experiences with each other.
- This is the direct connect version.
Optional Add On's
Easy Cream Gooseneck Wand: A useful device that replaces one of your manual steam handles with one or multiple buttons. These wands heat up and texture the milk, eliminating possible errors from the barista. We recommend programming one button to coincide with latte (micro) foam and one to coincide with cappuccino (macro) foam.
Please contact us to learn more about this option and pricing.
About The Brand
Victoria Arduino espresso machines were born at a time when the world was experiencing cultural, social, and industrial transformation. Pier Teresio Arduino was a retail clerk and he saw the need for espresso coffee machines. He was quickly inspired by the steam from locomotives during his military service and in 1905 he carefully designed a boiler that helped to revolutionize how espresso was extracted. Victoria Arduino coffee machines have always had a very special place in the market and are known for their elegance, speed and providing a tool for baristas around the world to create art.