Details Product Specs
This is your entry-level or smaller volume espresso machine with all the basic essentials at an accessible price point. Easy to learn, easy to use, and is built to grow with your business. Great for bakeries, libraries, small businesses, food trucks, large offices, and overall smaller coffee services.
Classe 5 USB 1 Group Features
Traditional, minimal, and functional. The Rancilio Classe 5 USB is a 1 group commercial espresso machine. It has soft-touch keypad buttons that are backlit by white LEDs. The programmable buttons allow for automated or manual dosing control. This is an entry to mid-level espresso machine with a sleek button for manual dosing. We recommend this model for smaller businesses. Perfect for farmers markets, catering events, recipe testing, and as an espresso machine to train your baristas on.
- Manual steam wand for frothing and steaming milk plus the C-Lever is ergonomically designed for pulse steam and full steam for comfort and convenience.
- Soft-touch keypads with 4 programmable drink dosing presets for easy espresso preparation.
- Scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Electrical heating with independent heat exchangers.
- Built-in volumetric pump plus a boiler and pump pressure control gauge for accuracy and speed.
Optional Add On's
YouSteam: Barista assistance steam wand, adds air on-demand.
Please contact us to learn more about these option and pricing.
About The Brand
Rancilio is an Italian-based company that specializes in traditional and fully automatic coffee machines. Since 1927 they’ve been providing the best espresso machines for baristas with a focus on ergonomics and efficiency. Rancilio espresso machines are made of tough materials and built to last.