Details Product Specs
This is your entry-level or smaller volume espresso machine with all the basic essentials at an accessible price point. Easy to learn, easy to use, and is built to grow with your business. Great for bakeries, libraries, small businesses, food trucks, large offices, and overall smaller coffee services. And for a business that experiences high barista turnover, we suggest this because it's easy to train on.
Classe 5 S 1 Group Tank Features
This is functional minimalism at its finest. The Rancilio Classe 5 ST is an extremely portable espresso machine that has both commercial and personal applications. It’s semi-automatic so the barista chooses when to start and stop shots. All water is drawn in from the built-in reservoir. This is the perfect espresso machine if you’re wanting to test out espresso service for your small business and great for food trucks because it can be easily removed from the truck and stored away from thieves. Great for performing single tasks in an environment with fewer distractions where the barista can switch between tasks.
- Steady Brew is a brand new thermal control system launched in 2022. Steady Brew keeps water temperature stable during extraction so you can expect reliability and repeatability during coffee service peaks and in low-usage conditions.
- Water is drawn from the built-in 2L reservoir so it's extremely portable.
- Semi-automatic brewing buttons so the barista chooses when to start and stop shots.
- Scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Electrical heating with independent heat exchangers.
- Built-in vibrating pump plus a boiler and pump pressure control gauge.
About The Brand
Rancilio is an Italian-based company that specializes in traditional and fully automatic coffee machines. Since 1927 they’ve been providing the best espresso machines for baristas with a focus on ergonomics and efficiency. Rancilio espresso machines are made of tough materials and built to last.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.