Details Product Specs
This is your entry-level or smaller volume espresso machine with all the basic essentials at an accessible price point. Easy to learn, easy to use, and is built to grow with your business. Great for bakeries, libraries, small businesses, food trucks, large offices, and overall smaller coffee services. And for a business that experiences high barista turnover, we suggest this because it's easy to train on.
Classe 5 S 1 Group Features
The Rancilio Classe 5 S 1 group is perfect for any business that wants to offer espresso as a complement to its already strong menu. Perhaps this is a way to increase your average sales per order or encourage guests to browse your store a little longer with coffee in hand. This is a semi-automatic espresso machine so we suggest this for a smaller coffee volume business. A great commercial espresso machine for performing single tasks in an environment with fewer distractions where the barista can switch between tasks. Perfect for farmers markets, catering events, recipe testing, and as an espresso machine to train your baristas on.
- Steady Brew is a brand new thermal control system launched in 2022. Steady Brew keeps water temperature stable during extraction so you can expect reliability and repeatability during coffee service peaks and in low-usage conditions.
- Manual steam wand for frothing and steaming milk plus the C-Lever is ergonomically designed for pulse steam and full steam for comfort and convenience.
- Semi-automatic brewing buttons so the barista chooses when to start and stop shots.
- Scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Electrical heating with independent heat exchangers.
- Built-in volumetric pump plus a boiler and pump pressure control gauge for accuracy and speed.
About The Brand
Rancilio is an Italian-based company that specializes in traditional and fully automatic coffee machines. Since 1927 they’ve been providing the best espresso machines for baristas with a focus on ergonomics and efficiency. Rancilio espresso machines are made of tough materials and built to last.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.