Details Product Specs
Seasoned baristas learn to take busy times with grace and sprinkle in a little extra charm. Especially when they know an F83 XGi PRO is going to expedite their workflow, certain that every dose is consistent thanks to the grind by weight dosing feature. With 83mm flat burrs this grinder can steadily support a high volume café. And after a long day of work, accessing the burr chamber is quick and easy for cleaning. Just detach the grinding chamber with the release of two levers. The digital display will help you monitor coffee stats and grinder maintenance so you can stay ahead of the business and focus on other things, like enjoying your beautiful café.
F83 E XGi PRO Grinder Features
Speed of service and volume are no match for this grinder. It doubles down in velocity between its 83mm burrs and grind by weight dosing technology. Ideal for a high-volume café serving up to 300 drinks a day.
- XGi Technology: dial in the perfect dose with grind by weight (gbw) based on grams for precision and quality. The barista specifies how many grams of coffee they want using the intuitive touchscreen. The result is exact doses and perfect drinks.
- PRO Technology: detachable grinding chamber so cleaning is simple and easy. Just detach the two levers to tidy up. The one-time grinder settings never change anytime it's detached.
- M340 Steel Burrs: currently the only burrs being produced using material intended for food. Burrs are produced in-house using a computerized numerical control machine to ensure absolute quality. Highly resistant to corrosion, wear, and mighty tough.
- The IPS touchscreen display is ultra-responsive and extremely user-friendly.
- Compatible with the PUQpress M4 automatic tamper.
- Little spray or messy waste on the bar.
- Italian-made quality.
About the Brand
For over 80 years Fiorenzato has been providing coffee connoisseurs the secret ingredient to brewing the best-tasting cups from freshly ground beans: the coffee grinder. For years these Italian-made grinders have been known for their vanguard in design and technology providing consistency and reliability in every cup. Responsive touchscreen displays can be used to monitor coffee stats or quickly change grinding modes and dose times so baristas can trust that drinks are always stable and business owners can stay on top of maintenance needs. Burrs are produced in-house with a computerized numerical control machine yielding great results every time. Best of all the defining feature of a Fiorenzato grinder is its reputation for being very clean on the bar, with little spray or messy waste. All in all these espresso grinders are intuitive, easy to learn on, and high-quality. Get the best cup of coffee with a Fiorenzato.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.