Details Product Specs
The Gemini System 120A conveniently and automatically brews 12 or 24 cups of rich, full-bodied coffee per cycle into a 36-cup insulated Satellite Server. A brew-ready light signals when the water temperature is ready for the next brewing cycle. This full-featured brewer conveniently plugs into a conventional 115V wall outlet.
Gemini Analog Coffee Brewer Features
- Brews automatically in 12- or 24-cup increments.
- An automatic timer allows brewing of 24 cups without brew basket reloading.
- The hot water faucet lets you draw steaming hot water for tea, soups, or cup meals — even during brewing.
- High-efficiency, double-wall insulation in each satellite.
- The server maintains coffee temperature for extended periods without warming.
- Locking satellite lids guard against accidental spills.
- Color-coded satellite faucets are available for regular or decaffeinated coffee or tea.
Recommended dispensers & warmer stands sold separately; GEM-3, GEM-3D, & GEM-5.
About the Brand
Wilbur Curtis has been a top-quality brand in the batch brewer business since 1941 and is still a family-run business. Consequently, they continually offer the market innovative and advanced technologies and were the first company to introduce a satellite brewing system: an advancement that allows for remote coffee stations making brewing easier with the ability to track freshness from across the room. Their brewers are also known for some of the best extractions among the classic brew batch manufacturers and offer precise control over all aspects of brewing; time, temperature, volume, plus specialty coffee needs like pre-infusion, pulse-brewing, and water bypass. Wilbur Curtis also demonstrates environmental responsibility for their entire business operation and offers equipment that is eco-friendly. A few examples are the use of solar panels at headquarters and the support of World Coffee Research. They also take reuse to a whole new level by reusing shipping materials and save 1800 liters of water every day by reusing water that would otherwise be wasted on brewer wet-tests. In addition, Wilbur Curtis equipment offers brews with gourmet results and brewing equipment that's intelligent, intuitive, instinctive, and artistic. Start brewing with one today.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.