Details Product Specs
Gemini with ADS (Advanced Digital Systems Technology) lets you turn up the power of high-speed brewing with greater ease, reliability, and even more consistent quality. Engineered with innovative solid-state digital technology, the GEM-12D has more features, more speed, and greater brewing accuracy than ever before.
Gemini ADS Coffee Brewer Features
- Dual Brewing Heads: simultaneously brew up to 72 cups (36 per head)... as many as 400 cups per hour!
- ADS Technology: controls are centralized on the front TouchKey Panel for easy programming and operation. Digital components mean fewer, longer-lasting parts for unsurpassed reliability, reduced parts inventory (branch and truck level), and easier service.
- Brew Cycle Water Bypass: prevents over-extraction of grounds for better-tasting coffee.
- Programmable Brew Volume: factory set to 36 cups (11/2 gal.). Can be adjusted to your exact coffee needs.
- Energy-Saving Sleep Mode - When inactive for 2 hours system reduces tank temperature to conserve energy. Recovers by pressing a button.
- Digital Temperature Control keeps brew temperature constant with digital accuracy to easily handle THREE back-to-back brewing cycles. Plus, a liquid-level control interface prevents element burnout.
- Hot water spout.
Recommended dispensers & warmer stands sold separately; GEM-3, GEM-3D, & GEM-5.
About the Brand
Wilbur Curtis has been a top-quality brand in the batch brewer business since 1941 and is still a family-run business. Consequently, they continually offer the market innovative and advanced technologies and were the first company to introduce a satellite brewing system: an advancement that allows for remote coffee stations making brewing easier with the ability to track freshness from across the room. Their brewers are also known for some of the best extractions among the classic brew batch manufacturers and offer precise control over all aspects of brewing; time, temperature, volume, plus specialty coffee needs like pre-infusion, pulse-brewing, and water bypass. Wilbur Curtis also demonstrates environmental responsibility for their entire business operation and offers equipment that is eco-friendly. A few examples are the use of solar panels at headquarters and the support of World Coffee Research. They also take reuse to a whole new level by reusing shipping materials and save 1800 liters of water every day by reusing water that would otherwise be wasted on brewer wet-tests. In addition, Wilbur Curtis equipment offers brews with gourmet results and brewing equipment that's intelligent, intuitive, instinctive, and artistic. Start brewing with one today.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.