Details Product Specs
The Adonis is an espresso machine for those who love coffee tradition and modern design. Artfully crafted, the Adonis is the best espresso machine for coffee shops and chains that are looking for a beautiful design, without sacrificing advanced espresso technologies.
Every detail of the Adonis has been carefully planned and expertly built. The original design of its chrome group heads is a statement of individuality. The fluid shape of the side panels shine with chrome that runs along the perimeter. All the controls have been designed to blend aesthetics and functionality, with particular attention to the ergonomic aspect, to guarantee the barista to work in total safety.
- Volumetric dosing allows 4 doses to be programmed per head.
- Shot timer built-in function so each brewing head can be timed independently without the need for an external timer.
- Automatic cleaning allows independent cleaning of each individual group so that washing and taking orders can be carried out simultaneously.
- Energy-saving can be programmed to turn the machine on and off at any time desired.
- Reverse mirror so that the barista can watch the filter output without bending down.
- Cool touch steam lever is thermally insulated for a safe and easy way to clean.
- SIS (Soft Infusion System) guarantees soft and creamy espresso extractions every time. It does this by monitoring pressure in the system and gradually increases this pressure as the extraction process continues. A process that is extremely important when you are looking for the best possible cup.
Optional Add On's
Temperature Controlled Gooseneck Wand: A useful device that replaces one of your manual steam handles with a button. Once pressed the steam wand reads the temperature of the milk, the barista then textures the milk by moving the pitcher, when the milk reaches the desired (set) temperature the steam automatically turns off, leading to a more consistent drink and less burnt milk.
Auto-Steam Wand: This modification replaces the manual steam handles with a button. However, Auto-steam requires no input from the barista to texture the milk. The barista can simply place the wand in the pitcher of milk and the Auto-Steam Wand will do the rest.
Pod Kit Adaptor: For easy coffee production.
Please contact us to learn more about these options and pricing.
About The Brand
Victoria Arduino espresso machines were born at a time when the world was experiencing cultural, social, and industrial transformation. Pier Teresio Arduino was a retail clerk and he saw the need for espresso coffee machines. He was quickly inspired by the steam from locomotives during his military service and in 1905 he carefully designed a boiler that helped to revolutionize how espresso was extracted. Victoria Arduino coffee machines have always had a very special place in the market and are known for their elegance, speed and providing a tool for baristas around the world to create art.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.