Details Product Specs
Equipped with cutting-edge technology, the Super Jolly V Pro is capable of grinding coffee beans with unparalleled precision and consistency, ensuring that each cup is as perfect as the last. Its reliable performance means you can trust it to deliver quality results every time, making it a must-have for any discerning café owner.
Super Jolly V Pro Electronic Features
The Super Jolly V Pro's updated design features sleek lines and a contemporary look that pays homage to the classic 1971 Jolly model. Overall Mazzer claims it's 20% faster and we can see why with the new static upgrade and clumper design. Grounds spit out straighter and more vertically resulting in less waste and more consistent doses. The portafilter holder was also upgraded for easily adjustable basket sizes and fewer occurrences of bumping the portafilter out of place. Also because the Super Jolly V is faster it was upgraded with a fan to cool the beans. Another mentionable is that it's easier to clean: the grinder column lifts out so no more hunting around for residue or vacuuming making this process much quicker than before. Plus you won't lose your grinder settings during this process. Overall, we're pretty impressed and we think you will be too.
- Hardened high carbon steel 64mm flat burrs.
- 3 doser options: single, double, and naked basket doser programming.
- GFC (Grind Flow Control) prevents clumping, reduces electrostatic charge, and improves doser consistency.
- Double fan cooling system to keep beans cool.
- Easy to clean grinding chamber with no loss of settings.
- MTS (Memory Track System) is easy to set so you can index your grind settings.
- Adjustable portafilter holder to fit the needs of your café.
- Portafilter activated grind button for efficiency.
- Magnetic tag holder so you can display your roasts and their taste profiles.
- High-Tech Electronics, available in 19 languages with a wide viewing angle that displays grinding statistics, alerts on service needs, burr change history, max dose cap, and a grinding pause function.
- Optional loT feature so you can connect with your grinder on the Cloud, allows you to check on your grinder from anywhere and stay on top of service needs and improve supply allocations by monitoring shots.
We recommend throwing in extra burrs as a best practice for changing grinder burrs.
About The Brand
Coffee grinder production started in the 40s and Mazzer quickly gained worldwide popularity in the market as a pioneer in the industry specializing in grinder-dosers and coffee grinders. Today the company has a strong philosophy that stands on perfectionism and constant improvement so you can be sure that you're selecting the perfect espresso bean grinder from Mazzer.
Manual - Coming Soon
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.