Worry free shopping with our 365 day guarantee.
This product usually ships same day.
Experts Standing By
Drop us a line via chat or email if you need any help at all.
Espresso Parts, NSF Approved, Flush-Mount Bar and Cafe Rinser - Size 6"x10"
Made with Stainless Steel and built to last! With our rinser, any vessel with a diameter from 1 to 4½ inches can now be rinsed in seconds. In most restaurants, coffee shops and cafes, the rinsing of glasses, shot glasses, pitchers and cups is a task that is repeated many times a day. We have developed the rinser to save you time and money, making the rinse process an effortless task. Need help with installation or have questions, check out this handy Rinser Installation Tutorial.
Now Certified by NSF International all rinser units conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices. For an official copy of the NSF/ANSI Certification Document please email email@example.com with the subject “Rinser NSF”.
Backed by the Espresso Parts guarantee and 365-day return policy, our rinsers will last in the rough and tumble environment found in the food industry.
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST HAVING PRODUCT IN-HAND PRIOR TO CUTTING COUNTERTOPS.
ESPRESSO PARTS IS NOT LIABLE FOR MISCALCULATED OR MIS-CUT COUNTERTOPS. NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION OR HAVE QUESTIONS, CHECK OUT THIS HANDY RINSER INSTALLATION TUTORIAL.
- Improved all stainless steel valve stem body for use with higher water pressure and increased reliability.
- New deluxe 2" drain improves water volume capacity and now includes a drain filter/stopper.
- Improved rinser star with a larger diameter and non-slip ridges
The steps needed to rinse a pitcher without a rinser:
- take the pitcher
- walk to the sink
- turn on the faucet
- rinse the pitcher
- turn off the faucet
- put the pitcher in the drainer
- dry your hands
- walk back.
- take the pitcher
- push it down on the rinser sprayer
- let it rinse for a few seconds
- take the pitcher off the rinser.
Done. That's all there is to it.
- COLD WATER connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting (removable to hard plumb a 1-1/2" pipe)
- Outside dimensions of the pan only: 10-1/4" by 6-3/8" (average flange is 5/16")
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp please use caution when handling pan)
- Check with local plumbing codes before install. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.