Details Product Specs
This is your entry-level or smaller volume espresso machine with all the basic essentials at an accessible price point. Easy to learn, easy to use, and is built to grow with your business. Great for bakeries, libraries, small businesses, food trucks, large offices, and overall smaller coffee services. And for a business that experiences high barista turnover, we suggest this because it's easy to train on.
Classe 5 USB Tall Features
The Classe 5 USB Tall is designed around pouring shots right into a cup. This is great for quick service and ideal for a small staff. Cup height is probably best for up to 16 oz., but will accommodate up to 20 oz. Great for flavored drinks like lattes and mochas. It has a retractable tray option for when you want to pull straight espresso shots and this lower clearance is better for temperature control and less splatter. The Classe 5 USB Tall is auto volumetric and absolutely perfect for drive-thru espresso service and businesses with lower volume daily coffee sales. Bakeries, libraries, food trucks, and large offices love this commercial espresso machine!
- Steady Brew is a brand new thermal control system launched in 2022. Steady Brew keeps water temperature stable during extraction so you can expect reliability and repeatability during coffee service peaks and in low-usage conditions.
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk plus the C-Lever is ergonomically designed for pulse steam and full steam comfort and convenience.
- USB port for easy management of machine parameters.
- Scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Electrical heating with independent heat exchangers.
- Built-in volumetric pump plus a boiler and pump pressure control gauge for accuracy and speed.
Optional Add On's
iSteam: Intelligent steam wand that automatically infuses air and turns off at the proper temperature to create the perfect milk for cappuccinos and lattes.
Electric Cup Warmer: A special heating element with five levels of controlled heat on the top of the machine to keep ceramic cups hot.
Please contact us to learn more about these options and pricing.
About The Brand
Rancilio is an Italian-based company that specializes in traditional and fully automatic coffee machines. Since 1927 they’ve been providing the best espresso machines for baristas with a focus on ergonomics and efficiency. Rancilio espresso machines are made of tough materials and built to last.