Details Product Specs
Equipment orders undergo thorough bench testing prior to departure and typically ship within 7-10 business days unless otherwise noted.
This is your entry-level or smaller volume espresso machine with all the basic essentials at an accessible price point. Easy to learn, easy to use, and is built to grow with your business. Great for bakeries, libraries, small businesses, food trucks, large offices, and overall smaller coffee services. And for a business that experiences high barista turnover, we suggest this because it's easy to train on.
Rancilio Classe 5 USB 2 Group Compact Features
Speed and tight space are your espresso machine needs. A very popular option for tight spaces like food trucks, small kitchens, cozy bars, and tiny cafes. This is an auto volumetric espresso machine with a semi-automatic option for easy rinsing or pulling quick shots on the go. Also available in the tall height USB version.
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk plus the C-Lever is ergonomically designed for pulse steam and full steam for comfort and convenience.
- Hot water outlet with manual valve knob control for drink-making efficiency.
- Scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Electrical heating with independent heat exchangers.
- Built-in volumetric pump plus a boiler and pump pressure control gauge for accuracy and speed.
Optional Add On's
iSteam: Intelligent steam wand that automatically infuses air and turns off at the proper temperature to create the perfect milk for cappuccinos and lattes.
Electric Cup Warmer: A special heating element with five levels of controlled heat on the top of the machine to keep ceramic cups hot.
Please contact us to learn more about these options and pricing.
About The Brand
Rancilio is an Italian-based company that specializes in traditional and fully automatic coffee machines. Since 1927 they’ve been providing the best espresso machines for baristas with a focus on ergonomics and efficiency. Rancilio espresso machines are made of tough materials and built to last.