Details Product Specs
This is your entry-level or smaller volume espresso machine with all the basic essentials at an accessible price point. Easy to learn, easy to use, and is built to grow with your business. Great for bakeries, libraries, small businesses, food trucks, large offices, and overall smaller coffee services. And for a business that experiences high barista turnover, we suggest this because it's easy to train on.
Classe 5 S Features
The Rancilio Classe 5 S is a semi-automatic espresso machine. Great for performing single tasks in an environment with fewer distractions where the barista can switch between tasks.
- Steady Brew is a brand new thermal control system launched in 2022. Steady Brew keeps water temperature stable during extraction so you can expect reliability and repeatability during coffee service peaks and in low-usage conditions.
- Two manual steam wands for frothing and steaming milk plus the C-Lever is ergonomically designed for pulse steam and full steam for comfort and convenience.
- Hot water outlet with manual valve knob control for drink-making efficiency.
- Scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Electrical heating with independent heat exchangers.
- Built-in volumetric pump plus a boiler and pump pressure control gauge for accuracy and speed.
Optional Add On's
YouSteam: Barista assistance steam wand, adds air on-demand.
Electric Cup Warmer: A special heating element with five levels of controlled heat on the top of the machine to keep ceramic cups hot.
Please contact us to learn more about these options and pricing.
About The Brand
Rancilio is an Italian-based company that specializes in traditional and fully automatic coffee machines. Since 1927 they’ve been providing the best espresso machines for baristas with a focus on ergonomics and efficiency. Rancilio espresso machines are made of tough materials and built to last.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.