Details Product Specs
Appia Life Compact Volumetric Features
The Appia Life Compact Volumetric is the ideal machine for baristas looking for amazingly consistent coffee. Being volumetric this machine allows baristas to program desired volumes and consistently pull shots at that volume throughout the day. Because the barista no longer has to monitor each shot, they are given precious time to interact with customers or begin another order. This machine ideal for businesses with limited space.
The Auto-Steam option is a nice addition to this machine. This modification replaces the manual steam handles with a button. However, Auto-Steam requires no input from the barista to texture the milk. The barista can simply place the wand in the pitcher of milk and the Auto-Steam Wand will do the rest.
- Raised group heads allow for bigger cups to be placed directly below the group heads.
- Cool touch wands to reduce the temperature of the wands during the steaming process to help prevent injury.
- Push-pull steam wands for better barista ergonomics.
- Reverse mirror on the backplate so the barista can monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- SIS (soft infusion systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping techniques for better drink consistency.
- Automatic cleaning process in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
Optional Add On's
Pod Kit Adaptor: For easy coffee production, installed left to right. Can also be moved by the user with a screwdriver.
Please contact us to learn more about this option and pricing.
About The Brand
Nuova Simonelli machines are known for their durability, their precision, and an incredible list of features. To some, an espresso machine is just a box that produces hot water under pressure. To Nuova Simonelli, espresso machines are all about passion and the espresso experience.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.