Details Product Specs
Appia Life Volumetric Features
The Appia Life Volumetric is the ideal machine for baristas looking for amazingly consistent coffee. Being volumetric this machine allows baristas to program desired volumes and consistently pull shots at that volume throughout the day. Because the barista no longer has to monitor each and every shot, they are given precious time to interact with customers or perhaps begin another order making this machine ideal for a number of shops and setups.
- Raised group heads allow for bigger cups to be placed directly below the group heads.
- Cool touch wands to reduce the temperature of the wands during the steaming process to help prevent injury.
- Push-pull steam wands for better barista ergonomics.
- Reverse mirror on the backplate so the barista can monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- SIS (soft infusion systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping techniques for better drink consistency.
- Automatic cleaning process in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
Optional Add On's
Smart Wand: This modification replaces the manual steam handles with a button. The barista can simply place the wand in the pitcher of milk and the Smart Wand will heat up to, and shut off at, the preset temperature. We recommend that the barista moves the pitcher to texture the milk. This Smart Wand is a straight wand and has the ability to be modified with a Steam Selector.
Please contact us to learn more about this option and pricing.
About The Brand
Nuova Simonelli machines are known for their durability, their precision, and an incredible list of features. To some, an espresso machine is just a box that produces hot water under pressure. To Nuova Simonelli, espresso machines are all about passion and the espresso experience.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.